Kakashi Of The Akatsuki Part 9

Kakashi

Go out and retrieve the the eight and nine tails chakra. Sayumi already gave Obito some of Isobu's chakra so we don't have to worry about the three tails.

Those were the words Hashirama said to me early this morning while Obito slept in our bed. He hadn't exhausted himself while fighting along with Stone but he still needed a break.

I was more than happy to do it. There's absolutely nothing I wouldn't do for Obito. I want him to be able to complete his mission. I want him to be able to avenge his father and uncle.

I made my way to the hidden cloud village in record time thanks to my Kamui ability and started looking for killer bee right away. I knew word about me, Iruka, Xion, and Stone joining the Akatsuki has traveled to the rest of the great nations but I wasn't worried.

I'm just as strong as Obito is, I don't need him to protect me from everything. If I'm going to be his partner I need to be able to handle my own when he's not around.

"Stop right there". One of the two guards who were approaching me said. I immediately activated Chidori and struck them both through the chest. I watched as their bodies fell to the ground and continued my search.

I had my Akatsuki robe covering my face but that didn't stop the civilians from giving me weird looks. The Jonin there tried to attack me but they were immediately killed with a lighting blade. I sighed, threw their bodies to the side, and continued my search.

I sensed the Raikage coming towards me and looked back. Lightning was surrounding his body as he lunged towards me. I gave him an unbothered look and allowed three of Siro's tails to emerge out of me. I wrapped one of the tails around him and threw him into the nearest mountain.

My eyes changed to Siro's eyes as I got down on all fours. My nails grew sharper along with my teeth and I took off after him. Lightning surrounded me making me move faster. I was in front of him in a matter of seconds and punched him in the gut making a bigger indent in the mountain than the one before.

My ears perked up as I heard the sound of swords flying towards me. I let three more tails come out of me, grabbed them, and broke them all in half. "It's about time you show up".

I picked one of the broken swords up and threw it at A making it land directly in his chest. Killer Bee wasn't having any of this. He transformed into Gyuki and started attacking me with his ink.

I dodged each attack expertly and landed on top of one of the mountains chuckling. "What's so funny ya fool"? "Oh, nothing. I'm just having a ton of fun. I put my six tails up in the air and made a tailed beast bomb with each of them.

Gyuki started to make one as well but I knew it wasn't going to be as strong as mine. Obito had given me some of his chakra which meant each one of these bombs had the power of the other tailed beasts inside of them as well as Siro's.

I combined all six into one then threw it at him. The two beast bombs collided together but mine was the one that won in the end. It pushed his back at him and both bombs made direct contact with him. When the explosion ended I noticed bee passed out on his back.

I made my way over to him and extracted Gyuki's chakra from him. When I was done with that I kamuied to where Naruto was, took half of his chakra, and left

Obito

I was laying down in bed when I felt Kakashi place his hand on me. I didn't know what he was doing at first but understood when I felt Gyuki's chakra enter me. "Good boy". I said smirking. "Anything for you". He smiled back, climbed on top of me and hid his face in my neck.

"Any injuries"? "No and I was fighting both the Raikage and Bee". I whistled impressed as I gently ran my fingers through his soft hair. "I love you so much Obi". "I love you too my sweet silver".

"Forever and always right"? "Mhm, your not getting rid of me that easy". "Can you do it now"? "I probably could. Wanna see"? "Mhm". He got off of me and sat on the bed. I sat up and looked at him as I transformed into my tailed beast form.

"Dam daddy". He said smirking. "You like"? "Mhm". He made his way to me and kissed me. I kissed him back and felt him gently push me down on my back. I let out a throaty chuckle as I looked up at him.

"Not now baby boy. When we get our home back". He groaned but got back in his original position. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. "Your dad would be proud of you".

"So would yours". "You think so"? "I know so. You're not allowing people to walk all over you anymore and that's something to be proud of". "It's because of you. I have something to protect again".

Madara

My head felt foggy as I slowly came to. I opened my eyes and noticed that I was in a dimily light room and was hooked up to a machine. I looked over to my side and saw Izuna resting on the bed beside me and was also hooked up to a machine.

"You're finally awake".

A female voice said. I immediately recognized it.

"How long have we been down here"? "Ten years. You and Izuna were hurt pretty badly". "Our families"? "Are safe. Obito successfully collected all of the tailed beasts chakra and absorbed it into his body.

"That's my boy". I said smiling before dropping it.

"Hashirama"? "Is devastated but I assumed you already knew that. So is Tobirama".

"How long do we have to stay down here"? Izuna asked finally waking up. "Just until your strength comes back fully". "Thank you Lilly".

Word Count. 1049