My Celebrity Boyfriend Part 3

Kakashi

Today was Saturday. Today was also the day Iruka and I were going to see The Uchiha Brothers live in concert. Iruka had gotten VIP tickets so the two of us were allowed to go backstage and actually hang out with them for a bit.

I was beyond excited. I had always dreamt about meeting Obito in person and now that dream was finally going to come true. The concert started at five and wasn't going to be over until seven.

It was also going to be held in town so we didn't have to worry about driving far to go see it. I got out of the shower and immediately started looking for something to wear. It was only midnight but I wanted to be ready ahead of time.

I looked in my closet for an outfit that didn't look too casual. I wanted to look nice but I didn't want to look like I had just put on the first thing I found laying around. I also didn't want to wear anything too light or dark-colored.

I searched and searched until I finally came across a a blue plaid shirt, a pair of black pants, and my black and white sneakers. I put on a black leather bracelet as well as a cuff helix ring on my right ear. It was in the shape of an x and had two regular earrings underneath.

I know my outfit was still casual but I was hoping my bracelet and earrings would give me a little edge. Obito and Stone grew up in the country but since getting signed they've adopted the bad boy look. I wanted an outfit that was a mixture of both.

I put all of the clothes I had thrown on the floor and my bed back into the closet neatly and closed it. I grabbed the cologne bottle that was on my dresser and sprayed a little on my neck and wrists. I then took a picture and sent it to Iruka.

Kakashi: Is this ok?

Iruka: It'll look better with the red flannel and black shirt. Trust me

Kakashi: Alright.

I changed and sent him another picture.

Iruka: Much better

Kakashi: Thanks for the help. You ready yet?

Iruka: I'am

He sent me a picture of him with his hair down and was dressed in a black and white striped shirt, blue jeans and had on the same kind of color shoes just a different brand.

Kakashi: I approve😌

Iruka: Thanks. Be there around four😉

Kakashi: Sounds good

"Will there be drinking at this concert"? My dad asked as I was getting ready to leave. "If there is I won't be doing it. I'll only drink soda if they have it". "What about smoking"? "I won't do it at all". "What if someone offers it to you"?

"I'll tell them no". "What if Stone or Obito offers it to you"? "I'll tell them no as well and be as polite about it as I possibly ocan". "That's my boy". He said smilimg. "You have to trust that you raised me right dad. I'm not going to do anything I'm not supposed to".

"I know. I do trust you but you have to keep in mind that their are good people in the world but there are just as many bad ones. It's just the two of us Kashi. It's my job to keep you safe at all times".

"I know and I appreciate everything you've done for me". The two of us hugged each other and smiled. I didn't pull away until I got a text from Iruka saying he was outside. "I gotta go". "Have fun". "I will". I hugged him again then left with Iruka.