The Promised Neverland Part 11

Obito

Stone and I were both laying in bed together, neither of us able to sleep. We were both still too excited to sleep. "Kids at school called me crazy for thinking you were real but I knew. I knew you were alive out there somewhere". He said interlocking our fingers together as we sat side by side.

"Their idiots then. They weren't the ones born together we were". "I've missed you so much Obito". He said with tears in his eyes. I squeezed his hand. "I think I did as well without realizing it. Almost every night you would visit me in my dreams but I couldn't see your face. It was the same with dad".

"I can't understand why anyone would do this to us". "Me either but let's look on the bright side, our families back together again and we can finally move past this nightmare". "Yeah, your right". "I usually am".

Madara

I left while everyone slept. I made my way to the percent and made my way to the prison cell with my gun. Ryuko had been able to track down Hanzo thanks to the handwriting on the letter and had put both him and Mito in a cell for me.

I made my way inside and glared at them both. "Let's make this quick I have a husband and kids to get back to. You know, the ones you took from me and my eldest son". "What good will knowing do? It's not like it'll change anything". Hanzo said.

"Your right but at least it'll give me the closer I need as well as closer for the parents of the children you killed. Why raise intelligent kids just to kill them"? "Simply really, they weren't able to answer a question"? "And what question would that be"?

"Would they rather live with me or their papa and every single time they chose him. What's so great about him huh"!? "Simple, he's everything your not". I shot them both in the head then left.

Once I made it home I noticed hashi sitting by himself on the balcony outside our room. I made my way outside to meet him. "Can't sleep huh"? "Where were you? I woke up and you were gone". "I went kill the bastards that took you and the kids from me". "Thank you".

"Somethings bothering you, I can tell". "I keep thinking about the kids I raised and that ended up dying". He said in a low voice with his head down.
I made my way over to him and kneeled in front of him. "Baby, look at me". He did.

"You did nothing wrong. The kids you raised lived happy lives because of you. Yes, they didn't grow up with their biological families but each one of them thought of and loved you as their father.

Yes their final moments were filled with fear but majority of their lives was filled with love". "What about their parents"? "They'll know the truth, I promise you that". "Can we go back and lay down". "Of course". I took him back to bed and he fell asleep right away.

The next morning I woke up to feed Sasuke and Mashi while their papa and older brothers slept. They didn't cry when I held them. They were just babies but I knew they remembered me. "Daddy missed you both so much. I'm glad your all home once again safe and sound". I said smiling down at them but was soon interrupted by someone knocking at the door.

I walked downstairs still holding Sasuke and Mashi and opened the door to see Tobirama there with Inuama and his three kids, Shadow, Kana and Sayumi. The kid's eyes widened big when they saw their little cousins in my arms.

"So it is true". Shadow said. "Mhm, come in". I said stepping aside. Tobirama closed the door for me and I went sit on the couch so the kids could have a better look. "Were the only ones up, everyone else is still sleeping".

"Mashi looks just like Stone". Kana said smiling. "What about me"? Hashi said coming down the stairs. "Uncle Hashi"! They ran over to him and hugged him tight. "The three of you have gotten so big". He said smiling. Stone and Obito soon made their way down with Shisui and Itachi and they hugged them as well.

Inuama made her way over to him with Tobirama and hugged him. "It's good to have you back aniki". She said. "It's good to be back". He said smiling.

Kakashi

"I still can't believe I have a twin". I said as I sat at the table having breakfast with my family. Since coming home I've reunited with my mom Lilly, dad Sakumo, older brother Isshiki and twin sister Kimoshido.

"Mhm, you were born before Kimo was. We were all so happy but the next day you were taken from us. "I see". "What was it like over there"? Isshiki asked. "Peaceful to be honest. Papa took really good care of us. I can't believe he was a victim in all of this as well. I'm just glad everything ended well for him and Obito".

"Who's Obito"? My mom asked. "My boyfriend. We've only recently gotten together". "I see. Would you like to go see him"? "Can i"? "Mhm, we have a lifetime to catch up with each other. His dads the police chief, they only live a block away, I'll take you". "Thank mom". I said smiling which made her smile.

"Kakashi"? "Hey Obito". I said giving him a closed eye smile. He turned around and looked at his dad. "The park is just two blocks down from the house, you shouldn't get lost". He smiled and went hug both his dads before he left.

The two of us headed there together and walked side by side once we arrived. We walked on the sidewalk taking in everything and feeling at peace. "It all feels so surreal". I said. "I can't believe I have actual siblings. A older brother and a twin sister".

"Looks like we were both born twins, another thing we have in common". "I'm so glad we didn't get generated Obito. I don't know what I would do without you in my life". "Kakashi". "I need you more than you'll ever know. You mean so much to me".

"You mean a lot to me as well. You're not the only one that feels that way". "Were only pre-teens. What if you get tired of me when we get older"? "I doubt that will ever happen".

It never did. Obito and I had a wonderful life together.

Word Count. 1116