My Jinjuriki Lover Part 2

Kakashi

I felt weird as I slowly came to. I could feel myself laying on a metal bed with my arms and legs restrained. I felt different. It felt as if something was inside of me. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to go home and be with Obito. I needed one of his hugs right now.

I slowly opened my eyes to try and get a look at my surroundings but quickly closed them when I heard voices, one of them belonging to my sensei. "Is it done"? Minato sensei asked. "Yes sir, you can take him back to the village now if you want". "Thank you".

I listened to sensei make his way over to me and gently push a few strands of my hair back. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Sensei"? "I'm here to take you home Kakashi". "What happened to me"? "I'll explain everything later". He untied me, picked me up in his arms, and teleported away with me.

He laid me down on my bed then sat next to me. "The village elders and I decided that Konoha needed a new level of security and decided that a jinjuriki would be the best thing".

"You had me kidnapped"? "You were never in any danger I assure you". "Why me"? "Your Sakumo's son. Your very gifted and have a high IQ level, not to mention that your tailed beast is a wolf. I'm sure the two of you will get along just fine".

"Where's Obito"? "You'll see him later, right now you need rest". He stood up and left.

What's Obito going to think

Obito

I was sitting alone in my room. I tried my best to keep myself calm but I couldn't. My mind kept going back to Kakashi no matter how hard I tried not to think about him. I couldn't help but wonder if he was ok. I needed him to be safe. I didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

There was a knock at my door

"Come in".

My papa came in and kneeled infront of me while I sat on my bed. "It's about Kakashi, Minato was able to find him". "He was? Is he ok"? "Minato says he is but he has to stay at home and rest for a few days". "Can I go over and check on him"? "Of course, you can stay as long as you want". I hugged him then left.

It didn't take me long to get there considering I traveled by roof. Once there I threw a rock at his bedroom window and he opened it for me. I climbed in through it, took off my sandals and sat next to him on his bed.

"Obito". He said relieved to see me. "How are you"? "Better now that your here". "I'm sorry I couldn't save you". He shook his head. "You tried your best. Neither of us could have predicted this would happen". "Did they hurt you"?

"Yeah but I don't want to talk about it". "That's fine we don't have to". "Thank you". "Is there something I can get for you"? "Just stay with me for awhile". "I can do that". "I was scared I wouldn't get to see you again". "If sensei hadn't went after you I would have".

"You would"? "Mhm, your important to me Kakashi, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you". I said placing my hand on top of his. "Thank you Obito". "Don't mention it. That's what friends are for". He smiled at me through his mask and that's when I noticed it.

"You lost your left eye". "Apparently so". "Is it ok if I do something"? "Yeah". "Close your eye for me". He did as told. I closed my left eye and transported it from me to him. Kakashi winced in pain and immediately placed his hand over his eye for a few seconds until it stopped.

"Why"? He asked opening both his eyes. "I couldn't have my best friend being halfway blind his entrie life". I said smiling. "What about you though? Everyone knows the Sharingan works best when both eyes are together". "Do you plan on always being by my side"?

"Of course. There's no question about that". "Then both pairs will always be together". "I don't know how to turn it off though. Won't it drain me"? "I'll teach you everything you need to know about it don't worry". I said giving him a reassuring smile.

He looked down though. "Kashi"? "Your always there for me". He said in a low voice. "Ever since my father passed no one has been there for me more than you have. Your always checking up on me and making sure I'm ok.

I don't deserve to have you as a friend". "Don't ever let me catch you talking like that again you hear me". I said sternly which made him look up. "You deserve good things to happen to you just as much as the rest of us do and don't you ever forget that".

"Obito". "Even if we weren't friends I would still treat you the same way I'm treating you now because your a good person". "Y you think so"? "I know so. We've been with each other since we were in diapers. No one knows you better than I do".

He smiled. "Thanks obi". "No problem Bakashi". I said smiling back. "Have you eaten anything yet"? "No, I'm kinda to sore to move at the moment". "Anything specific you want"? "No, anything is good". "Alright".

I got off his bed and headed downstairs to his kitchen to try and fix something for him. I looked in his fridge and saw that he had a few pieces of meat that were still good along with some peppers that needed to be used. He also had potatoes.

I gathered all of the ingredients he had available to use them and turned on the stove. I prepped everything then cooked the meat and peepers in the stove together and made mash potatoes with herbs. When everything was done I fixed our plates and brought it upstairs to him on a tray.

"Smells good". "Thanks". I brought the tray over to him and sat back down in my original spot. "Do you want me to turn away"? "No, I don't mind you seeing what I look like". I smiled as I watched him lower his mask and take a bite of the meat and peppers and hummed. I'm glad he felt safe enough around me to be able to do this.

I know this is extremely emotional for him right now. "When did you learn how to cook"? "We'll having six kids in the house we kinda are expected to learn how to cook at a early age so we can help papa out, dad has to work a lot of late nights so it's the least we can do for them".

"That's really great of you Obito". He said smiling. "It's no big deal really. I would do anything for my dads". I said smiling back. "Your always welcomed at the district just so you know". "I thought Uchiha's didn't take well to outsiders"?

"Not all of us think like that, it's mainly people who aren't apart of the main branch. If my dad dosent have a problem with it you have nothing to worry about". "Alright".

Minato

I was at home with Kushina and my son Deidara. I had just gotten back from my mission and Dei attached himself to my leg right away. "I missed you too buddy". I said smiling as I picked him up. "Do you have another mission soon"? "No, but I do have a lot of work at the office to take care of". He pouted.

"You can come with me if you want". His smile came back to life after I said that. "Minato, a word please"? I put Deidara down. "Go to your room and play". He did as told. I then made my way to Kushina who was in the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled as I placed my hands on her hips.

"Is it done"? "Mhm, Siro has successfully been sealed inside of Kakashi". "That's good, now the land of fire is that much closer to being the strongest out of all five nations". "And it's all thanks to your brilliant plan". I leaned in for a kiss and she returned it.

Word Count. 1421