Rescued By The Mafia Part 6

Obito

I headed to my father's office early in the morning along with my older two brothers. They were both still tired but I was used to late nights and early mornings mostly due to my search for Kakashi. The two of them on the other hand like to go out and drink then go home and have sex with their boyfriends if they're not too drunk.

I don't fault them for that, I'm glad they can have those kinds of opportunities. I'm glad they both have someone to be there for them, It's just not the same for me and I don't think it ever will be.

Once we arrived Hibiki knocked on the door and the three of us went stand in front of his desk after getting permission. "Thank you for coming so early. As the three of you know your papa and I are going on vacation and will be gone for a while.

As a test, I'm putting the three of you in charge. If he has to your Uncle Izuna will take over but as of today you three simultaneously run this mafia". "Yes sir". We said in unison.

My search is gonna have to be on hold for a bit

Kakashi

When nighttime came I did a quick run-through of everything I had and made sure it was what I would need. Madara Uchiha was a tricky man to take down. He prepared himself for every situation imaginable and has mastered several martial arts along with his EMS.

In reality, I didn't want to do this. This mission was more of a punishment than a reward but I couldn't go against my father's orders. I'd rather take a beating from Madara than do that. I'm just glad I won't be watched this time.

Don't worry too much, I'm not going to let him kill you

Thank you, Siro

I put away my knife and turned to my mother's photo. "I'm heading out now. This mission will probably be my last but if I do somehow make it back alive I'll be sure to tell you all about it". I picked it up and kissed her forehead. "I love you, momma, so much".

I left early and headed to the Uchiha mansion so I would be able to track them. Stealthy I snuck my way onto the grounds and placed a tracker underneath the car they would be using and left before anyone could notice I was there.

"Are you seriously not going to tell me"? Hashirama asked as he and Madara both exited the mansion. I was in my tailed beast form and Siro's ears did a great job of picking up everything they said while his sharp eyes allowed me to see their every move. "You know the rules love". He pouted as Madara opened the door for him then got on the driver's side and left.

I waited for there to be enough distance between us before I took off and tailed behind them by roof. The tracker was only used as a backup, I could see them just fine but needed to make sure I didn't lose them. I was still in Uchiha territory so there's no telling what could happen.

Hopefully, it's just them

I watched as they turned the corner and three minutes later I did the same but was immediately hit with a blast of fire that came out of nowhere and landed on a nearby roof. I did a quick look around but saw no one, I didn't sense anyone either.

Is it one of their kids

No, all seven of their kids are still at the mansion

I took off once more but this time was hit by a large blast of water which was followed up by a strong surge of electricity. On instinct Siro's tails wrapped around me as a shield. When the attacks faded away I unwrapped my head just enough to let out a tailed beast bomb but it was immediately cut in half by a katana.

I unwrapped my tails and took notice to two kunoichi. One had long black hair with red tips, she wore a red kunoichi shirt that had a left sleeve with a black waistband around it, black shorts that were shorter than normal but not too short with kuni's decorating them, and black stiletto boots. I immediately knew she was an Uchiha thanks to her mangekyou

Her friend had long white hair with blue tips. Her eyes were red thanks to her albinoism. She wore a similar outfit to her friend only difference was hers had a right sleeve and was blue and white but also had the same black boots. ( please tell me if I got anything wrong Aki-Senju_goddes )

"Look at that Ryu, who knew the Hatake's had a jinjuriki".

How do they know my last name?

The white-haired female spoke as she playfully fanned herself with a white war fan. I knew the water blast more than likely came from her but it was more than likely she used her fan for wind-based attacks.

"I'm more concerned with why he was after our brothers. Did your father send you? Was your mission to kill them"? She glared at me. I wanted to say something but I couldn't. Their aura alone was enough to bring me to my knees. They didn't have a murderous aura surrounding them but it was clear they were much stronger than me.

Ryu, Ryu............does the white-haired lady mean Ryuko? They said Madara and Hashirama were their brothers, please don't tell me these two are Ryuko Uchiha and Aki Senju.

The kunoichi's that belonged to the Uchiha and Senju clans were all very powerful. Each one was able to master martial arts and the weapon of their choice but Aki and Ryuko have mastered several martial arts like their elder brothers as well as various types of weapons. Ryuko is rumored to be able to wield Madara's gunbai which is double her body weight.

"Are you mute or something? I asked you a question". No, but I might as well be. The next thing I knew I received a kick to the head followed by her gripping my hair and forcing me to look her in the eyes. "Listen to me you brat, either you answer me now or I take you back with me and torture you in ways you've never thought of".

"Please don't". I whispered. "Oh, so he does speak". "It's not worth it right now Ryu, we still have to check in with Hibiki, Stone, and Obito". "No not them, they can listen in but this situation is one they're not capable of handling right now. We report to Izuna Nii and Tobirama". Aki nodded.

Obito? They know Obito?

Word Count: 1142