Kakashi Of The Akatsuki Part 1

This was requested by Awl111

Kakashi

Ten years ago

I woke up to the sound of my alarm system going off. I climbed out of bed and headed into my bathroom. I took my morning shower, brushed my teeth, and washed my face then headed back into my room and dressed myself in my regular ninja attire.

"Morning dad". I said to the picture of him that was sitting next to my bed. I made my way downstairs soon after and headed into the kitchen. I opened the window and got started on breakfast.

While in the middle of cooking I was greeted with an all too familiar chakra presence that had came in through the window. "Hey Obito". I said smiling through my mask. "Hey Kashi". He kissed my cheek and stole a piece of bacon that was on the plate. The two of us have been dating in secret for a while now.

We had always been close growing up but when my father died he was the only one that was there for me. I realized then that Obito was the only one I could count on no matter what.

"Tables set". "You didn't have to". I said turning to look at him. "It's the least I could do". He said giving me his famous closed-eye smile. That smile always put me at ease. I smiled back at him and finished cooking the rest of the food that was in the pan.

Once it was done I fixed both our plates, sat them on the table, and sat next to him. "Thank you for the food". He said still smiling. I pulled down my mask and we started eating together. Obito was the third person to ever see my face. The first two being my mom and dad.

I couldn't help but feel there was something bothering him though. I looked over at him and saw that he was deep in thought as he looked down into his plate eating. "Your not normally this quiet. What's wrong"?

I asked placing my hand on top of his. "I found out from lord third that I have two dads, I'm sorry, I meant had. I can't help but wonder if they would've been good cooks like you". "I'm sorry Obito". I said giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

"Does Stone know"? "Yeah, Lord third told us both at the same time. He also told us we have uncles, aunts, cousins, and younger siblings but you want to know what's bad about all of this? He won't tell us any of their names". "I'm so sorry Obito, I know how much knowing meant to you".

"He won't even tell us if they're alive or not ". "If you want I can tell sensei that you're not feeling well and that you need me to stay back and help make sure you're ok. We can use that as an excuse to stay in bed and just lie down together. We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, we'll just lay down and I'll hold you".

He took my hand in his and squeezed it back. "Thank you for the offer but I need the distraction. Going on this mission will help". "Ok, if you're sure".

If I had known what would happen in the next few hours I would've made him stay home.

"I have a different mission I need to complete so Kakashi will be team captain today. Your mission assignment is to head to Kanabi bridge and secure it". "So an infiltration mission understood". I said. "Let's get going captain". Obito said smiling.

I nodded my head and the four of us split up. Obito, Rin and I followed the map closely as we walked in the forest. We made sure to stay close to each other but Rin managed to get kidnapped.

"Fire style, fireball jutsu"! Obito said blowing a blast of flames upwards aiming it at the enemy while I fought off one of them. The two of us fought in the trees while Obito tried his best to get Rin back but it was to no avail.