Kakashi Of The Akatsuki Part 6

Hashirama

I was in my office looking at information profiles of future targets. I was trying to focus on this so I could take my mind off of things but I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about Stone.

I'm going to see my baby again soon. The two of us are going to be reunited just like Obito and I was.

I looked down at my necklace and held it in my hand.

I wish you could be here to meet him as well

"Papa". I looked up and saw Obito had appeared with four people. One of them I immediately recognized as my eldest son. I smiled at him as he looked at me nervously and stood up.

I made my way over to him and immediately took him into my arms. "My sweet Stone, I've missed you so much". He was hesitant at first but eventually brought his arms up and hugged me back. "Papa". He said with his head on my shoulder.

I could feel the tears slowly falling on it and held him tighter. "It's ok baby, your home now". I said gently running my fingers through his soft chestnut hair. It was just a shade darker than mine.

"Is dad really gone"? He whispered. "He is. Him and your uncle sacrificed themselves to keep the rest of us safe". "What was he like"? "Kind hearted, caring, loving, strong, and very protective of the ones he loved. Your father loved you and your younger siblings more than anything".

"Is it possible to miss someone you never met"? "It is. I know you miss your father. I miss him every single day. I'm sorry you had to grow up without me for so long". "Why the Akatsuki"? "This is the organization your father created.

We always planned on getting revenge for what the village did to him but now I want revenge for not only what they did to him but you and your siblings as well. They also need to pay for taking him away from me".

"I'm in". "We all are". I looked over and saw one man with black hair and another with brunette hair. I already knew who Kakashi was thanks to Obito. "Are these two your friends"? He pulled away and smiled. "My boyfriends actually, their names are Xion Nara and Iruka Umino".

"It's a pleasure". "The pleasures all ours sir". Xion said. "I know you all want more time to reunite with each other but that's going to have to wait until after your missions are over".

"Are we going after another tailed beast"? Obito asked. "You are. Obito, you and Kakashi are going to go after Matatabi and her jinjuriki while Stone, Iruka, and Xion retrieve your younger siblings".

"What about Hiruzen and Fugaku"? Stone asked.

"Kill them".

Obito

"How many"? Kakashi asked as we walked side by side. We both had on our Akatsuki robes. "How many tailed beasts have I captured"? "Mhm". "So far we've managed to capture the four, five, six and seven-tailed beasts and I have absorbed their chakra".

"Why do you want their chakra in the first place"? "So I can become the ten tails jinjuriki. You don't have to worry though, I won't do anything to Siro". "Do you plan on killing Naruto"? "No, all I'll do is talk half of Kurama's chakra".

The next thing I knew his hand was on my back and chakra was entering me. "Kakashi". "It's ok, Siro has a lot of chakra. I'll be fine". After a minute he stopped. "Thank you". "I'd do anything for you". He said smiling. I smiled back.

We continued our searche but soon had to jump out of the way to dodge an attack. I quickly took notice of Yugito going after Kakashi. I watched as she took out her sword to attack him but he used one of Siro's tails to block it.

"Your a jinjuriki as well"? "Surprise surprise bitch". He said smirking. He grabbed her with his tail and threw her against a tree. She glared at him then aimed a fire attack at him. He countered with a water attack.

Smoke cleared the whole area and a few seconds later I heard her letting out a loud scream. I activated my Sharingan and saw that Kakashi had stabbed her in the gut with a kuni.

He then made another one of Siro's tails emerge and started hitting her with them both as he stood still. Her skin started tearing apart as she was hit over and over. She did her best to fight back against him but it was clear Kakashi was stronger out of the two of them.

She jumped back creating distance then breathed out a fire blast. He countered with another water attack making the smoke even thicker. He then made a few hand signs and made water droplets form in the air. He moved his finger making them fly towards her.

They hit her dead on and by the looks of things it wasn't ordinary water. Blisters were forming on her skin as she held her face screaming. Kakashi made his way over to me and we both watched as Matatabi emerged from her.

She aimed a tail beast bomb at us but I was able to Kamui it away. He looked at me and I nodded my head in understanding. She moved one of her tails aiming it at me. I activated Kamui again and made the tailed beast chains emerge from it.

They wrapped their way around her holding her down. I then made my way over to her, made a few handsigns and placed my hand on her. Matatabi's chakra left from Yugito's body and entered my own. After a few minutes Yugito was back in her human form but she was now dead.

"Ready to head home". I asked turning to look at him. He nodded his head smiling.

Word Count. 993