My Celebrity Boyfriend Part 10

Sakumo

My blood was boiling the next day when I got up. Instead of going to work I called in sick and started doing research on Obito Uchiha. I found out who his parents were, where they lived, where he lived, who his siblings were as well as the rest of his family, and confirmed his age.

Why on earth would Kakashi want to be with someone four years older than him!? Doesn't he realize Obito is too old for him? The two of them probably don't even have anything in common. No, I'm putting a stop to this now

I grabbed my keys and headed toward Obito's parent's house.

Madara

Hashirama and I were laying on the couch together in the living room. The tv was on but neither of us were paying any attention to it. Instead we were just enjoying holding the other.

"You know there's a chance Obito will actually end up falling in love with Kakashi". Hashi said smiling with his head on my chest. "I wouldn't be surprised. It's obvious he has somewhat of an attraction to him not to mention that Kakashi didn't think twice about the offer".

"I just hope Obito ends up happy again. He's been hurting enough". "You and me both". I said while gently stroking his hair. I was in a good mood until I heard loud knocking at the door. Hashirama got off of me and I got up to open it.

I was surprised to see a man around my age with long silver hair outside my door. "Yes sir, how can I help you"? "Where is he"? "Who"? "'My son, I know you know where he is now tell me". "Who are you referring to"?

"Kakashi! Your son is using him for his own sexual pleasures now where is he"!? "I know this is our first time meeting but I would advise you to be careful of accusing my son of wrong doing". Hashirama said making his way over to us.

"It's not my fault your son is a predator". "Kakashi told us he was eighteen. Was that a lie"? "No but it doesn't change the fact that your son is twenty two. He's to old for him". "That isn't your decision to make I'm afraid.

Both our sons are adults. Their capable of making there own decisions. My husband and I have seen the two of them together and Kakashi looks very happy to be with him. Maybe instead of trying to break them up you could try talking to our son to get to know him better.

I understand being a protective parent, I'm one myself but I assure you Kakashi isn't in any danger. I hope you have a good day". Hashi said before closing the door on him. I couldn't help but smile at that.

Stone

Xion, Iruka and I were on the rooftop balcony to my house. There was a light breeze blowing in the air keeping us cool from the hot sun. Iruka was wearing one of my shirts while Xion and I only wore sweatpants.

The three of us had decided to eat breakfast up here. We had given Iruka a tour of the house last night and he absolutely loved it. We had dinner then went to bed together. Iruka slept in the middle while Xion and I slept on either side of him.

It was peaceful and I could tell Iruka was finally starting to feel comfortable around us. He was laying against me while Xion made sandwiches for us on the outdoor grill. "How did the two of you meet"?

"Xion and I are childhood best friend's. We attended the same schools together but it took a while for us to officially meet. I had saw him eating alone in the cafeteria one day and made my way over to him. We started talking and have remained by each other's side ever since". I said smiling.

"His parents even treat me as one of there own. It was just me and my mom for a long time until I met Madara and Hashirama. I can honestly say I have three parents now". "That's amazing. How long have you you both known you were poly"?

"Since we were fifteen". "I see". "Have you ever been in a relationship before"? Xion asked. "No, you two you are my first". He said nervous as I felt him getting hard.  "Have you ever thought about being intimate before"? I asked. He nodded his head.

"How would you react if I were to do this then". I asked moving my hand to his member making him let out a gasp. Xion looked over at us and smirked. "Can I continue"? "Y yes".

I moved my hand under his shirt and started rubbing him throw his boxers. "Ah". He leaned on me more and grabbed a hold of my arm. "Hard already huh"? I asked smirking. "S Stone".

Xion made his way over and sat on the arm of the couch we were on. "We're going to take good care of you don't worry". I said while still rubbing him. He moaned while placing his head on my chest.

"Don't worry, it's normal to be sensitive the first time". I took his shirt off and started kissing his neck. I then slid his boxers off him and started pumping him. "Ah". "This might hurt a little". Xion said as he now sat next to us.

He put two fingers in his mouth coating them with his saliva then placed one in Iruka. "Aaahh"! He yelled while holding onto me. "It's ok baby, it'll start to feel good soon". I said soothingly in his ear while still pumping him.

Xion stoped moving his hand letting Iruka get use to it. When he was he added in a second finger and moved them in and out of him in a steady pace. "Mmmm".  I watched as he pushed back on Xion's fingers and moaned more.

"Good boy". Xion praised. He gripped my arm tighter. "S so good". I chuckled. "Oh baby, wait till you have the real thing inside you". He whimpered at that. I moved my head to his neck and gently sucked leaving love bites there while Xion left love bites on his back collarbone.

Iruka moaned more and more until he eventually came on my hand and sweatpants. His body shook slightly as he continued to hold onto me. "Think you can go one more round baby boy"? I asked cupping his cheek. He looked up at me and nodded his head. I then looked over at Xion and he smirked.

We both stood up, took off our remaining clothes then got back on the couch. I turned Iruka around to where he was now facing Xion instead of me. I lined my member up with his entrance and slowly pushed in all the way.

"Aahhh"! He screamed out again this time holding onto Xion. "It's ok Iru, take your time". Xion said softly. A few minutes passed before I was givin the ok. I moved in and out of him slowly letting him get use to it. He moaned softly for me but his moans were muffled after Xion put his member in his mouth.

"Ugh". Xion groaned as he throat fucked him. Iruka moaned underneath us both as we thrusted in and out of him from both ends. I went faster causing him to hold onto Xion's thigh for support. We both smirked watching him come apart for us.

Xion then reached down and started pumping him in tune with our thrusts making him moan more. His body started to shake as he allowed the two of us to have our way with him. Iruka moaned and we grunted until Xion and I both came in him and Iruka came on the couch.

We pulled out of him and he laid on Xion as the three of us came down from our highs. "How was it? We weren't to rough were we"? I asked gently rubbing his back. "No, it was perfect. Thank you both". He said smiling.

For the rest of the day the three of us laid together and did absolutely nothing.

Word Count. 1378