Arranged Marriage Part 8

Five years later

Obito

Five years have passed and they've been the best five years of my life so far. Kakashi and I get closer to each other each and every day and I couldn't be happier. I was completely miserable while we weren't talking, I'm just glad all of that's over with now.

Our wedding was beautiful. Kakashi wanted to get married in winter since he enjoyed the cold weather. We had an outdoor wedding and everyone dressed in winter colors which was perfect since he also wanted to be able to wear the Uchiha colors.

I had worn a red and white suit but him. He had worn a beautiful white and blue suit that had beautiful snowflake designs on it along with white glitter that made the whole thing shine. He was already beautiful but this outfit just magnified it by ten.

A month after our wedding we found out he was pregnant. We ended up having triplets, two boys and one girl. Three years later we ended up having
another little girl. Their names are Ace, Storm, Sina, and Koshi Hatake-Senju-Uchiha.

We're not the only ones though. Stone, Xion, and Iruka ended up marrying each other as well and have three kids of their own. Their names are Ryker, Ryan, and Charlie Umino-Nara-Senju-Uchiha. Ryker and Ryan are twins and are two years older than their little sister.

Even Itachi and Deidara married and had kids. Their names are Amber, Hayato, and Luna Namakazie-Senju-Uchiha. If someone would have told me my life would be like this five years ago I would've laughed in their face and asked them if they were crazy.

I'm glad I was proven wrong though, my kids are my whole world along with their papa, there's nothing I wouldn't do for them or my nieces and nephews.

Kakashi

"Think you'll have another"? Iruka asked as our kids ran around the park playing with each other. "Nah, I'm good with the four I have". I said smiling. "I know what you mean". He said smiling at his three. "I owe so much to Xion and Stone".

I shook my head. "I'm not going to say they didn't help but your the one that did the hard work that was necessary". "So did you. Your dad would be proud if he saw you now". "So would your parents". "How does it feel being a Hokages husband"?

"It's good. Despite being Hokage Obito always makes sure to come home to us at night". "That's great, I know how much being a dad means to him". "I've never seen him happier then when he's playing, training or helping them with their homework".

"Papa, look what I found"! Sina yelled running up to me. I looked at her and saw that she found a snake. I could tell by looking at it that it wasn't poisonous so I didn't have a problem with it. "That's amazing baby".

"Yeah but Charlie's being a big baby about it". Ryker said. "Don't talk about your sister like that, you know she's afraid of them". Iruka said. "But it's not even posinious. It bit me, Ace nii, Storm nii, Ryker and Ryan and we're fine".

"That's not the point Sina". I said. "She's the daughter of a well known shinobi. She told you and dad both that she wanted to he a shinobi when she grows up so in order for her to do that she needs to stop being scared of everything". Ryker said.

All Iruka and I could do was sigh and shake our heads.

I know it's short but I wanted to give it a cute little ending.

Word Count. 619