Arranged Marriage Part 7

Kakashi

I woke up the next day feeling nothing but warmth. I opened my eyes and was met with a bare chest, I then looked up and saw Obito sleeping next to me. I picked up my head a little and realized I was in the master bedroom with him instead of the guest bedroom.

That's when everything came back to me. I remembered waking up from a nightmare and started having a panic attack because Obito had died in my arms. He then came into my room and comforted me.

He allowed me to cry in his arms as we finally talked about everything that had happened. He accepted me. Obito accepted me for the way I am, apologized for how he treated me, and said he wanted to stay married to me. He even said he loved me.

Obito actually loves me. I finally have him back in my life for good now. I thought to myself as I nuzzled closer to him. He smelled of lavender with a hint of something earthy. "Mmm morning". "Morning Obito". I said nuzzling his chest more.

"How did you sleep"? "Good. You"? "I slept good. Did you have any nightmares"? "No, I feel at ease when I'm around you". "Good". He said kissing my head. I smiled. "Call your mom and have her meet us at my parent's house. I want to tell them the good news". I smiled more and held him tighter.

"Thank you so much". "You're welcome my sliver. There is something I want to give you before we leave though". "What's that"? I asked looking up at him. "Close your eyes". I did as told, heard him move around a bit then felt something around my neck.

"Open your eyes". I did and looked down. My eyes started to tear up as I looked at the Uchiha necklace that was around my neck. "Look at the back". I did as told and turned it around. I allowed my tears to fall as I read the writing on the back.

                     Obito

                       X

                  Kakashi

"I had it made when we were younger and before everything had happened. I'm glad I'm finally able to give it to you". I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "I love it, thank you".

Obito called his parents letting them know we were coming over and I called my mom asking her to meet us there. She arrived in under thirty minutes and I was surprised to see Kimoshido and Isshiki with her. "Sorry, they insisted on coming".

"Of course they did". I said sighing. "What did you need to talk to us about Obito"? Madara asked. He turned to me and smiled before giving his parents his full attention. "I want to have the wedding ceremony earlier then expected".

They were completely taken aback by this. "That's great Obito but why the sudden change of heart"? Hashirama asked. "We finally talked things through and apparently it was all a big misunderstanding". I took my necklace out from under my shirt and showed them.

"You gave it to him". "I did. My feelings for him never went away, they were just suppressed". "Are you forgetting something"? Madara asked. "You and papa were right. I was being a stubborn idiot and should've talked things through with him a whole lot sooner. It would've saved the both of us a lot of pain".

"The good thing is you realized your mistake and did what was necessary to fix it even if you did need a little bit of help. We're proud of you". Hashirama said. "Thank you papa". He said smiling.

"Make sure you take care of my son Obito". "I will Mrs. Hatake, he's in good hands with me". "He better be". Isshiki said. "Is it ok if we head somewhere before going home"? I asked getting his attention. "Sure, where to"?

After leaving his parent's house I asked him to bring me to the cemetery. He didn't say anything as we walked over to my father's grave side by side. He didn't even look shocked when I asked him to bring me here.

I knew exactly why that was. Obito is one of the few people who know exactly how much my father meant to me. When I had found my father dead in our house he was the one that comforted me. He held me in his arms and allowed me to cry for as long as I needed to, just like he did yesterday.

I sat down on my legs in front of his grave while Obito stood beside me silently giving me the support I needed. "Hey dad, it's me again". I said smiling a little. "I know I haven't been by to see you in a while and for that I'm sorry it's just that a lot has happened in the last few weeks.

For starters Obito and I are married. The two of us were put into an arranged marriage by mom and his parents. Please don't be mad at mom for this. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Yes Obito and I hadn't been talking for a few years but we were able to fix things.

He's no longer upset with me and we've both came to the realization that what happened between us was just a big misunderstanding but eh, better late then never. He makes me happy dad. The only time I don't feel anxious or worried is when I'm with him.

He's my safe place to go to. I know he'll always be there for me so don't worry, your little boys being taken care of. Mom, Isshiki and Kimoshido are good as well, just please continue to look over us. I love you". I watched as Obito kneeled down and sat on his legs as well.

"Mr. Hatake I'm not sure if you were told about my reputation or not but in case you weren't allow me to tell you. I have a reputation of being a playboy. I've slept with both men and women since I was a teenager. I have no excuse for how I acted and looking back now I absolutely regret it.

I tried to use them to try and get over Kakashi but it didn't work. When I was younger I had foolishly thought Kakashi didn't care about me because of how he didn't defend me when the villagers were bullying me but it's clear to me now that that wasn't the case.

I promise you that going forward Kakashi is the only one I have eyes for. I will be faithful to him for the rest of our lives and live every day trying to be the man and husband he deserves and if we ever do have kids I'll make sure they know how wonderful their grandfather Sakumo was".

We stood up, bowed and left. "Thank you for that". "You're welcome my love".

Word Count. 1168