The Promised Neverland Part 5

Stone

I was laying in my bed alone. Dad had to go to work soon but he said someone would be here to take care of me. I wasn't mad, I knew he would stay with me if he could. I had pillows propped up behind me so I would be comfortable while I sat up.

I was eating snacks while watching one of my favorite shows Demon Slayer. I was re-watching the current season and took a liking to Tengan and his wives. I thought his dad was a major jackass though. I popped a chip into my mouth when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in". My dad came into the room smiling. "Hey bud. How are you feeling"? "Sore still. Are you about to go"? "I am but I need to change your bandages first". "Yes sir". I put my chips to the side as he made his way over to me. He took off my shirt first then took off my old bandages.

He cleaned the bruises so they wouldn't get infected then rebandaged them and put my shirt back on. "I'm leaving you in good hands". He said ruffling the top of my head. "Who"? There was another knock at my door.

"Come in".

A smile grew on my face as my friends Xion and Iruka walked in. "They heard that happened and were worried about you". "Thanks, dad". I said smiling. "You're welcome my love". He said before kissing my forehead. "I'll be back later. Call me if the three of you need anything". "Yes sir". The three of us said in unison.

He smiled at us then walked out. "How are you feeling"? Iruka asked after getting in the bed with Xion. "I'd find for the most part". "Why did they do this to you"? Xion asked. "Mostly become I was ignoring them and when I did say something I said that Obito wasn't imaginary after they said he was".

"I'm so sorry Stone". "It's ok, I'm use to it". "You shouldn't be". Iruka said.

Ryuko

I was in mine and Izuna's office trying to find as much information on Grace Field as I could if any at all. I was able to find something interesting though. It was about a new hire that recently arrived there. I'm not sure if this was accidental or not. There's always the chance this could be a trap waiting for us.

"What's wrong Imoto"? Izuna asked as he sat across from me. "I found some information on Grace Feild but I'm not sure if it's a trap or not". "What is it"? "There's a new caretaker apparently"? "What's their name". "Her names Mito, there's no last name registered". Just then Madara walked in.

"Anything new"? "Yeah I just told Izuna about the new caretaker they hired. Her names Mito no last name included. She has red hair, light skin and obsiden eyes. I looked but she's the only employee registered".

"How long has she been there"? "A few days". "I see. Trap or not we have no choice but to look into it. "Yes sir". "How's Stone". Izuna asked. "He's resting at home. He's still sore but I can tell he's slowly getting better. I just wish Hashirama was still here, he's better at this then me". "We'll find him aniki, don't give up hope just yet".

I wonder if Inu would know anything about her?

Mito

"Are you enjoying it here"? Hashirama asked as he and I stood in his office. "Of course. Your Children are a delight. Their all so intelligent and well behaved". "I told you but speaking of which you've  been on your best behavior as well". "Yes sir". "It's good your trying to gain their trust.

You've even played tag with them. I was worried you'd be too spontaneous but it's been fine". I gave him an annoyed look. "Your just insurance. The only reason I called for you is so that you could help me convince the bosses that my children are innocent.