The Promised Neverland Part 3

Madara

It was late at night as Stone slept next to me. He had had another dream about his brother and didn't feel comfortable being in their room anymore. The two of us talked until he fell asleep curled up next to me. I couldn't help but smile down at him and gently brush his chestnut hair aside.

He looked so much like his papa it wasn't funny. He hasn't mentioned it but I know he misses him. He just doesn't talk about it because he's afraid it'll hurt me.

I promise you I'll find your papa and siblings and bring them home. Just give me a little more time

There was a knock at my door soon after. I gave him one more look then headed downstairs. I was surprised to see his sister there. "Inuama". "Hey, Madara. Can I come in"? "Of course". I stepped aside and closed the door behind her.

"I'm sorry to come by so late. I just thought I'd stop by and check on you and Stone before heading home". "Thank you, I appreciate it. We're as good as we can be. Stone still gets nightmares from time to time and I let him sleep in my bed when it happens".

"What about you"? "Stone is the only thing that's keeping me going. If it wasn't for him I would've given up hope a long time ago". "Are there still no leads"? "None. It's as if he just disappeared". She came and hugged me. I hugged her back right away.

"Don't give up. I have faith the two of you will be reunited again". "Let's just hope he stays this time". "I have a feeling he will". "I wish I had your optimism". "Your grieving, it's perfectly fine to feel this way".

Ryuko

I was in my office working late. My brother Izuna had left to go home to his husband and three kids. I didn't have a significant other or kids so I had the luxury of being able to work late.  I had to work late to help my brother.

There's no telling what's happening to Hashirama and his kids right now. There was a knock at my door. "Come in". The door opened and I looked up to see Hashirama's sister enter. "So I may have lied to your brother and told him I was heading home after checking on him and Stone".

She said as she made her way over to my desk and sat on top of it. "You know you don't have to check on us daily right". I asked smiling. "I have to do something. I feel useless just sitting around waiting. Are there any leads"?

"No". "I see". "Changing topic, do you know anything about the Grave Feild Orphanage"? "No not really". "Apparently all the kids that get adopted from there end up dead before their able to go to their families". "That's awful". "I know".

"What did the person in charge say"? "That's just it, no one knows who they are nor are we able to get in contact with them". "Maybe their boss could tell you". "We would have to know who they are as well". "I have a bad feeling about this". "You and me both".

Itachi

Deidara and I were running in the forest playing together. He was only one so I wasn't able to run as fast as I wanted to. He ran behind me as I ran a few feet in front of him. The tall trees made everything cool so we didn't have to worry about getting hot.

Everytime he would get close to me I ran a little faster. I looked back and was expecting an annoyed look on his face but all I saw was a smile that made me smile back. We continued like this for a while until he eventually jumped on my back.

The two of us rolled on the ground for a while until we ended up laying next to each other on our backs. He laughed happily while I had a gentle smile on my face. I always enjoyed playing with Deidara. I loved playing with Obito, Shisui, Kakashi, Sasuke and Mashi as well but for some reason it just felt differnt when it was just me and Deidara playing together.