Rescued By The Mafia Part 7

Kakashi

They handcuffed me and placed me in the back of a car before driving off and heading to the mansion. I didn't care that I had failed my mission. I didn't care that I was kidnapped and about to be tortured for information. All I cared about was seeing Obito.

She had said his name I didn't imagine it. She knows Obito. She knows my Obito. Does he still think about me? Does he still remember me or did he forget?

"Nii San, I'm almost at the house Aki and I have a prisoner, I'll explain more once we're there". Miss Ryuko said on the phone while driving, before her brother could respond she hung up on him causing Miss Aki to laugh.

Once there she parked and took me out of the car right away. I was already handcuffed but she came behind me and held onto the cuffs as she guided me to one of the rooms and forced me to back against the wall.

"We're here". She said through her earpiece. A few seconds later two men came in, the first one resembled her but had his long black hair tied in a low ponytail while the other man resembled Miss Aki. He had short spiky white hair and red paint lines decorating his face.

"What's going on Ryu? Why didn't you contact Hibiki, Stone, or Obito"? "I asked her the same thing Izuna". Miss Aki said. "If it was a regular member I would have but this one attacked a member of the main family, our brothers".

The man with black hair glared at me now. "Who's orders"? I lowered my head and was soon met with a sharp pain in my side. "My brother asked you a question". Miss Ryuko said. "Don't worry, whatever injuries my best friend gives you I'll be sure to heal". Miss Aki replied cheerfully before sending sharp razer-like winds at me with her fan and cutting me with her blade as well. Her blade was different, however. I could feel the poison entering my body from it.

I didn't reply to her either and had my head slammed against the wall by Miss Ryuko. "This will only get worse for you". "I don't care". I whispered not able to look at any of them. "Oh really"? She picked me up by my hair and kneed me in the stomach hard.

"I suggest you start then if you want to go home to daddy".

I don't.

"Obito". I whispered again. She slammed my head again, kneed me, and held her blade to my throat. "First my brother and now my nephew, exactly what are you planning Hatake? What mission did Sakumo send you on"?

Nephew?

"I'll only talk to him. I only want him". I continued to whisper. "You don't have that privilege now start talking".  She was about to hit me again but was interrupted by a phone call. "Your lucky". Was the last thing I heard before the door closed.

Obito

Dad: Put me on speaker your aunts and uncles are on their way there.

My dad called as I sat in the office with my older two brothers. I had no idea what was going on but knew we would find out soon enough and I was right. Two minutes hadn't gone by before Aunt Ryuko stormed in along with Aunt Aki, Uncle Izuna, and Uncle Tobi".

"Ryuko". Dad said on speaker. "You need to let the four of us handle this aniki, you're the head of this family. I know my nephews are strong but this is bigger than the three of them since Sakumo is involved".

"That may be true but it is time they prove themselves". "What's going on"? Stone asked. "While heading to the airport your dads were attacked by one of Sakumo's men who's a jinjuriki and looks like a younger version of him". "What's his name"? Hibiki asked. "Kakashi Hatake".

A Hatake? My Kakashi's Sakumo's son?

Without a word, I stood up and headed for the door. "Oh no you don't, you're too close to this". Stone said. "Doesn't matter I'm going to see him". I said with my back facing everyone. "How do you know you'll ask him the right questions? You've been obsessed with finding him since we were twelve". Hibiki said.

"Answer me this, wouldn't you be obsessed with finding Kaden? What about you Stone? Wouldn't you do any and everything within your power to find Xion or Iruka"?

Neither of them said anything.

"That's what I thought. I'll handle this".

I headed straight to the interrogation room he was in and carefully opened the door before heading inside. I was overcome with all different kinds of emotions but none of that seemed to matter after I saw him. He was shaking a little with small amounts of blood covering him.

Our eyes connected immediately and I could see the fear in them mixed with relief and longing. "O Obito". His voice was wobbly. "My aunts didn't go easy on you huh". I smiled warmly making my way over to him. "Can I sit"? He nodded.

"So a jinjuriki huh"? I continued to smile as I sat cross-legged. "Did she tell you"? "She did but I would still know even if she hadn't". I lifted my shirt and his eyes filled with shock as he stared at the seal mark on my stomach.

"Who"? I put it back down. "It happened when I was four, I was taken from a rival mafia that wanted to turn me against my dads. Obviously, it didn't work but I don't regret it either".

"He's the only one I've had".

"Siro is"? He nodded.

I looked at him sadly. "Did your father do this to you"? I asked softly placing my hand on his shoulder. He lowered his head. "I'm sorry". It was barely above a whisper. "You have nothing to apologize for".

"I was too weak to stand up to him. I'm too weak to do anything. I didn't want to go after your dads, I didn't want to hurt anyone but he made me Obi". He hugged his knees. "All I wanted was to be your friend. All I wanted was you.....................I wanted to feel safe again. I haven't in years".

I was about to say something else when I heard soft crying coming from him. On instinct, I took him into my arms and held him tight as he cried harder.

This is the second time I've seen you like this. Exactly what did he do to you?

"It's ok, you're safe now. You never have to see him again". "Obito". "I'm right here Kakashi. I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere. You have me, your safe".

Word Count: 1134