My Celebrity Boyfriend Part 5

Obito

I was sitting in my room with a solemn look on my face. Rin was the one that had texted me while Stone and I were talking to Kakashi and Iruka. I tried my best to hide it but I knew Stone could tell there was something bothering me.

Rin: We need to talk

Why now after all these years? I thought she was happy without me.

As if on cue Stone came into the room and sat on the bed next to me. He put his arm around me making me rest my head on his shoulder. "Don't let her get you down. You've been doing good on your own". "It still hurts". "I know but don't forget I'm still here for you. I will always be here for you". 

"Thanks, Stone". "You don't need her Obito. You never did". I closed my eyes allowing myself to relax into my other half.  "I've got you". He whispered.

Kakashi

I woke up the next day pissed as hell. I was still mad at my dad for making me come home early last night. I was having a good time and he ruined it. I got ready for school quickly. I took my shower, brushed my teeth, did my hair and put on my uniform.

I grabbed my bag off the chair then headed downstairs and grabbed my keys. I was about to head out when I was stopped. "Since when do you leave without telling me bye first"? "Are we going to pretend last night didn't happen"?

"If your waiting for me to apologize your going to be waiting. You broke the rules not me". I left out the house without saying anything, got in my car and headed to school.

Once their I parked next to Iruka, grabbed my bag, made my way inside and headed upstairs to the roof. I put my bag down next to me and hugged my knees while burying my head.

I thought he knew how important this was to me? He was supposed to know me better then anyone.

Iruka: Hey Where are you?

I took out my phone and texted him back.

Kakashi: I'm on the roof. I got into a fight with my dad last night and want to be alone.

Iruka: Alright, I'll see you in class then

I put my phone down and hugged myself again.

When the bell for first period rang I gathered my stuff and headed to class. "Hey Kakashi". Tenzo said making his way towards me.

Not today please

"Hey Tenzo. How are you"? "I'm doing good. I heard you and Iruka went to a concert Saturday". "We did. What's it to you"? "Why wasn't I invited? We are friends aren't we"? "The tickets didn't belong to me, they belonged to Iruka".

"Who did you go see"? "The Uchiha Brothers". "Did you at least have a good time"? "We did. We even got to meet them. Their pretty cool". "Did you get their autographs"? "No, their wasn't enough time for that". "I see. Are you doing anything after school"?

"I don't know yet". "Let me know ok". "Sure thing". I walked into class and sat next to Iruka. "Is Tenzo bothering you again"? "Yeah and considering everything that's going on with me and my dad I'm really not in the mood for it".

"What happened"? "He's basically mad I didn't text him back to let him know what was going on and broke the rules by doing so. I tried to explain the situation to him but he didn't want to hear it".

"Sorry Kashi". "That was the only time I would be able to see Obito live. He knows how much I enjoy their music plus he saw how excited I was to go". "He didn't ground you did he"? "No but we are fighting at the moment.

I jus wish I could've gotten his autograph". "You know we can always save up for the next concert". "How? I have to help my dad with the bills not to mention that I'm probably forbidden from going to any other concerts for awhile".

"Your dad usually isn't hard on you like this". "I know. I understand why he's upset I just wish he would listen to my side".

After school was over I headed home and locked myself in my room. My dad was at work so I didn't have to worry about him bothering me for awhile. I placed my bag on the chair and laid down in my bed staring at my poster of Obito.

I wish I could talk to you again

As if on cue my phone rang. I picked it up and saw that it was an unknown number. I didn't usually answer unknown numbers but something was telling me to answer it.

Kakashi: Hello?

Unknown: Thank goodness, I didn't think you'd actually pick up

Kakashi: Obito?

Obito: The one and only

Kakashi: How'd you get my number?

Obito: Stone asked around and gave it to me. I know how it sounds but I promise you I'm not some weird stalker

I couldn't help but laugh

Kakashi: it's ok I believe you

Obito: good

Kakashi: i had a lot of fun at your concert just so you know

Obito: I'm glad. Is it ok if I ask you something

Kakashi: Of course. Go ahead

Obito: Stone and I are having a party this weekend and we were wondering if you and your friend would want to come.

Kakashi: You want high schoolers partying with a bunch of celebrities?

Obito: it's not that kind of party just a smalll get together of friends. There will be alochol but no one will force either of you to drink I promise.

Kakashi: It's not that I don't trust or believe you but how safe will the party be?

Obito: No it's ok, I'm glad your asking questions like that. The party will be at my house so it'll already have a bunch of security there.

Kakashi: When is it?

Obito: Friday

Kakashi: I'll have to ask Iruka but I don't mind going

Obito: That's great. I can have a car pick you up if you want

Kakashi; Would it he to much to ask for them to pick us up a few blocks down from my house. I'm pretty sure Iruka's going to say yes

Obito: No, it's not a problem at all. Overprotective parents?

Kakashi: Something like that

Obito: I fully understand. Just send me the address

Kakashi: Thank you. I can't wait to see you again

Obito: Me either

Word Count. 1102