My Jinjuriki Boyfriend Part 8

Obito

I was at home in my room when I heard a knock at the door. I got up to answer it and was surprised to see Kakashi there with a  couple of bandages on him. "Kakashi". "We need to talk". I stepped aside allowing him to come in and he did. 

He walked upstairs to my room and I followed behind him. He made his way into my room and sat down on my bed. I sat next to him and waited for him to get his thoughts in order before he talked. I could tell whatever this was that it was big and I didn't want to rush him.

"There's something I've been keeping from you for a while now". He said looking down. "Does this have to do with what happened yesterday"? He nodded his head. "You have to promise you won't hate me after I tell you".

"Why on earth would I hate you"? "Promise me, Obi". "Ok, I promise". "Do you remember the mission we had as kids where I was kidnapped"? "Yeah. What about it"? "After I woke up I immediately understood why I had been taken.

They were hired to kidnap me and turn me into a jinjuriki". He was slightly shaking. "Kashi".  "For the past eight years I have been treated as a monster for a decision I had no part in making. I don't regret bonding with Siro but this isn't what I wanted.

I didn't want to be hated by everyone for no reason. I just wanted to be left alone and go on with my life and to make matters worse the person that hired them was sensei". "What"!? He gulped and let out a shaky breath.

"He said that the village needed to be protected and that I had to be the one to do it". "What does Tenzo have to do with this"? "He's here to keep me in check. Minato sensei knew papa and Stone would never use their wood style on me so he went out and found someone who would".

"Is he the one that did this to you"? "Yeah but I'll be fine, it's only a few bruises. Nothing serious". "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could've helped protect you". "I was afraid you would hate me. I can't stand the thought of that happening". He said with tears in his eyes.

I immediately took him in my arms and held him close to me. He wrapped his arms and legs around me and held onto me tight as he hid his head in my neck. "That could never happen, you wanna know why"? "Why"?

"Because I've also been keeping a secret from you as well. Kakashi, I've been in love with you since we were twelve". "You have"? He whispered. "I have, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. You being a jinjuriki doesn't change any of that. I love you for you".

"Obito". "Do you feel the same way"? "I do, I just didn't know how to tell you". I kissed his forehead. "There's one more thing". "What's that"? "Minato sensei wants Tenzo to marry me". "What"? "It's so Tenzo can have his eye on me twenty-four-seven".

"I won't let that happen". "How do you plan on stopping him"? "Marry me instead". "Huh"? "If your already married then Tenzo won't be able to marry you". "When"? "Today". "Today"? "Mhm, we'll go get my parent's blessing then I'll marry you the Uchiha way. Sound good"? "Yeah".

The two of us left and headed straight for my parents house. We were in the Uchiha district so my parents house was only a few blocks away from mine considering the main branch lived close to each other.

I knocked on the door and Mashi answered it. "Hi Obito Nii". She said smiling big. "Hey Mashi, dad and papa home? I need to talk to them". "Mhm". She smiled and opened the door all the way for us. "Their in daddy's office".

"Thank you". I ruffled the top of her head then headed upstairs with Kakashi. We made our way down the hall and I knocked on the door.

"Come in".