Kakashi Of the Akatsuki Part 5

Obito

How dare they? How dare they act like all of this is his fault? He did nothing wrong. I should've been went back for him but it doesn't matter. Kakashi and I will be together again and once we are we'll take our revenge.

We'll get revenge for both our fathers. As well as make them pay for the hell they caused us and my younger siblings. I visit him as often as I can but he doesn't know it's me. He thinks my names, Tobi

I've been using this fake persona to try and convince him to leave that awful place and I think it's finally starting to work. I can tell by the look in his eyes. He's tried.

He's tired of the mistreatment and abuse but is also afraid of the unknown. He's afraid he'll be all alone if he were to leave but I won't allow that to happen.

I left my room and headed straight for my father's office. I knocked on his door before entering and kneeled in front of him. I couldn't help but notice he was staring at a picture of my father Madara.

"Yes Obito"? He said sadly still looking at the picture.

"It's time I tell Kakashi and Stone the truth". He looked up at me with a serious look.

"Are you absolutely sure"? "Yes, they have both mastered their Sharingan and I believe once they learn about what happened that the anger they will feel will make their powers even stronger. It's already powered by their sadness".

"You have a point. Plus having the three of you together again will only benefit everyone involved". "Thank you, papa". He smiled at me and nodded.

Stone

I was walking around the village aimlessly. I needed to clear my head after Kakashi told me what had happened to him and somehow ended up at the graveyard. I stared down at the goggles that used to belong to him and felt my heart ache.

"I can't help but think about how much better things would be if you were still alive ototo. Kakashi needs you now more then ever. He has no one to go home to at night. No one to comfort him when he cries or hold him when he has a nightmare.

His panic attacks do nothing but get worse and worse. The last time he had one he was on the floor holding himself while saying your name over and over. To make matters worse Fugaku has been trying to take the Sharingan you gave him and give it to me.

I don't want it though. It belongs to Kakashi not me. If he were to lose that it would be like losing you all over again. I don't want that to happen. I don't want him to go through that kind of pain again".

"You care a lot about him don't you"?

I didn't have to turn around to see who it was.

"What do you want Tobi"? "Oh nothing, I just thought it was time I told you the truth about myself".

"What are you talking about"? I turned around to face him and was immediately taken aback. My body started to shake slightly and eyes widen as I stared at my other half. He looked different now but I'd recognize him anywhere.

"O Obito"? "Hey aniki". He said smiling. I made my way to him and we immediately wrapped our arms around each other holding the other tight. "I've missed you so much". I said with my head on his shoulder. "I've missed you too".

"How could I not have known you were alive this whole time? I should've felt something, especially when you came and talked to me as Tobi". "Stop it Stone. You need to stop blaming yourself. What happened to me isn't anyones fault.