Where Are You Part 7

Kakashi

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I listened to Obito snoring softly beside me while he held me close to him in his arms. This is all I've been thinking about for the past two years. I can't wait to go home and be with him and our kids again. But first we have to deal with the Raikage. He's the one to blame for all of this.

I looked up at Obito's sleeping face and smiled. I then nuzzled my face in his chest and hummed. "Morning love". He said in a groggy voice. "Did I wake you"? "No, just don't feel like getting up".

"Lazy baka". "Hmm but your married to this lazy baka". I laughed a little. "You can take a week off when we get back home". "Sounds good to me". I picked up my head and kissed him.

Obito and I didn't get up until it was time for us to get ready. He dressed in all black with the Hokage robe decorating his shoulders as well as his Hokage hat. I dressed in one of his shirts and put the pants I had on yesterday back on. He smiled at me as he gently cupped my cheek.

"You do nothing but continue to amaze me". "As much as I enjoy your compliments we need to get going my lord. I can sense the other Kage are arriving as we speak".

"Already"? "Mhm. Apparently one of them is using a teleportation jutsu to get here faster. My guess so they can try to come up with a plan to overpower you". "What are you talking about"? "Obi, the only reason they kidnapped and turned me into a jinjuriki was so they could somehow brainwash both me and Siro and use me as a weapon to kill you".

"Those bastards". He said through gritted teeth as his Mangekyou activated on its own. "Calm down my love". I said placing my hand on his arm. "Everything is going to be ok. I'm fine, the two of us are together again. Just focus on that".

His left eye returned to normal. "I don't want anyone getting hurt. I don't want a war to start because of this. You know what you have to do to end this peacefully". "I know". I smiled at him.

Huh, that was surprisingly easy

Of course it was. I have him wrapped around my finger tight

The two of us made our way downstairs soon after and headed into the kitchen where Asuma and Stone already where. "Kakashi"! "Hey guys". I said smiling. "H How"? Stone asked. "Basically the Raikage had him kidnapped so he could have him turned into a Jinjuriki and try to have me killed". Obito said.

"I see, regardless of what happened I'm just glad your back safe. I do feel bad for what happened to you though". "I appreciate it but it's not all bad. Siro and I get along pretty well". "Is that his name"? Asuma asked.

"Mhm. He's a lot more powerful then Kurama though". "How so"? "He has a thousand tails and is also a wolf". "Impressive". I gave him a closed eye smile. "Let's get going you three. The sooner this is over the sooner we can go home". Obito said. "Agreed".

The four of us left the house and were escorted by cloud ninja to the Hokage tower. They looked at me suprised but didn't say anything considering Obito was there. I walked beside him while Stone and Asuma followed behind.

We arrived at A's office in a matter of minutes. One of the cloud ninja knocked on the door and we all headed inside after getting the ok. To say everyone was shocked to see me would be an understatement but the person who was the most shocked was lord Raikage himself.

Obito made his way over to his seat and I stood behind him as his personal guard. Usually that would be Stone's job but right now all he and Asuma was here for was to watch the show.

"Lord Hokage, What's the meaning of this"? Lord Raikage asked. "I apologize if this is an inconvenience to all of you but I was just reunited with my husband last night and inside of making him wait at the house you so graciously let us borrow I figured it would be best to let him join".