My Celebrity Boyfriend part 6

Stone

I was laying in bed with my arms behind my head. I couldn't stop thinking about that brown-haired kid I had met after Obito and i's concert. He was extremely sweet and polite. I couldn't help but feel drawn to him for some reason.

I also took notice of how Xion was looking at him. I could tell he was intrigued by him as well. Xion's my best friend and we've been together since we were thirteen but that doesn't mean we haven't had other partners before.

We're both poly and are extremely comfortable in our relationship. The only time we do go meet someone else is if when we want a little more excitement. He travels with me when I'm on tour so we're always together which we love.

"Stone". "Yeah love"? "I love you more than anything but I think it's time we try to add another permanent partner to our relationship. "Is this about Iruka"? "It is. I don't know how you feel about him but I think he's really cute and kinda want to see if he would be interested".

"Good thing Obito invited him and his friend Kakashi to his house party tonight". I said smirking. "He did"? "Mhm". I turned over and brought him into a kiss.

Obito

Rin: Really? Your just going to leave me on read

Obito: Please Rin, I'm not in the mood

Rin: We need to talk

Obito: We have nothing to about

Rin: After everything we've been through this is how you treat me?

Obito: How about how you treated me

Rin: Not everything is about you Obito

Obito: I have nothing to say to you

I hung up

I can't wait to see you tonight Kakashi

I left and went to get everything ready for tonight

Kakashi

Obito invited me over to his house. Obito Uchiha actually invited me over to his house.

I thought to myself as I laid down in bed. I still had time before I had to get up and get ready for school so I was taking this time to freak out.

I didn't think Obito would give me a second thought after seeing him. Yes he was extremely nice, him and Stone both but I thought that's how they were with all their fans. 

Why me though? He could've invited anyone over to his house so why me? I'm nothing special. I'm just some highschool brat. 

"Kakashi, it's time for school"! My dad yelled from downstairs. "I know already"! Things between us still hadn't gotten better. I've tried talking to him again but what he wants from me is to apologize. I would but I still feel I have nothing to apologize for. I got ready, made my way downstairs and left after telling him bye.

I parked my car in the usual spot, went to find Iruka and brought him up to the roof with me. "What's going on"? "I wanted to ask you something in private". "What's that"? "Obito called me yesterday and asked me if we wanted to go to a party at his house".

"How did he get your number"? "Apparently Stone found it and gave it to him". "What did you tell him"? "I agreed to go. He's sending a car to pick me up later tonight. Are you coming"? "Sure thing but what about your dad"? "I'll think of something, don't worry".