The Promised Neverland Part 7

Ryuko

The next morning I got dressed fast. I put my hair up in a ponytail and dressed myself in a long black sleeve shirt with dark grey pants. Izuna and I were ranked detectives so we didn't necessarily have to wear the uniform. Neither did Madara but he wore it sometimes. I made sure I had my gun, taser, and handcuffs on me then headed out.

When I arrived I parked my bike and headed straight to mine and Izuna's office. "Is aniki here"? "Yeah he just arrived. Why"? "The three of us need to talk". "Understood". He stood up and we made our way to our brother's office. I knocked on his door and we walked in after getting the ok.

"Ryuko, Izuna". "I found out a little more information on Mito. Her full name is Mito Uzumaki. She's rumored to being obsessed with running an orphanage and I also have reason to believe she's there to try and kill the person in charge so she can have full control of the kids there"

"I see. Where did you get this information come from"? "Inuama. She doesn't know her personally but she has heard of her". "What about the person that's actually in charge"? "We still don't know about that sir".

"I can't lose anyone else". He mumbled under his breath but Izuna and I both heard him. "Aniki". I said softly. "J just a few more days. See if you can find any more information on her. Either way we'll have to head up there and bring her and the person in charge in for questioning". "Understood". We both said before walking out and heading back to our office.

"We need to find Hashirama and his kids. He's not ok nii san". "I know".

Kakashi

"So the next thing we look at is outside". I said. The three of us were still in our room going over details. "We've already got lots of stuff done on the inside". Obito said. "Trainings going well, which leaves". I said. "Learning about the outside and outsmarting the adults. Once that's done we can clear the wall for sure". Obito said.

"Next is checking out the escape route". Rin said. "The escape route planned out consists of three steps. One, we ascend the wall. Two, we safely get as far away as we can. Three, we learn how to survive and become self reliant. We have everything we need to pass the first step, as for the second the outside is key.

When we leave we should run as far as we can, so let's examine and prepare". "We need info about the area outside". Obito said. "When I climbed up a tree I saw a big forest". "Ok but we gotta confirm stuff like that". "Let's look into it starting tomorrow".

Asuma

I watched papa as he walked with a bunch of folded clothes in his hands. I waited for the right time to come so I could get the key away from him. When the time came I ran and made it look like an accident. I apologized to him and made my way over to kurenai.

"I got it". I said showing her the key that was in my hand. We made our way back to his office and opened the door. We looked around for awhile until I came across a hidden floor board, I lifted it up and found a hidden stair case. I grabbed a lantern, lit it and headed down with Kurenai.

Once down there we looked and what I found shook me to my core. Sitting on a shelf was none other than little bunny along with a few other toys. "Why is little bunny here"? I asked. "So what Rin and the others said, all of it was true Asuma. Papa was lying. No one was sent to foster families". "Stop it".

"Because if they actually had been this wouldn't be here. It would've been delivered straight to Connie and it's not just little bunny either. Papa took all of theses toys from them when they left the house, then they were taken by the bad people".