Chapter 1

"Miss! There's no one at the Qin residence! I've been ringing the doorbell for so long and no one has come to open the door!"

Li Suimo sat on the roof of the car, supporting her face with her hands and her legs crossed.

Her cheeks were sunburned and she looked puzzled as she gazed at the Qin Bay Villa surrounded by green trees in the distance.

The driver waved from afar: "Miss--"

Li Suimo was still in a daze.

She had a bandage on her forehead, her eyes were watery, and she stood in the hot wind, looking fragile and pitiful.

The driver's heart skipped a beat as he watched her.

Miss had been acting very abnormally lately.

According to the maid who cleaned her house, Li Suimo had been talking to herself and scattered pieces of paper all over the floor.

They were all handwritten manuscripts that she would write, scribble over with black ink, and then tear into shreds. She didn't know what kind of hysteria she was suffering from, but it started after her unpleasant experience with young master Qin last time.

In just one week, Li Suimo not only stopped laughing, but also lost a lot of weight from her already slim figure.

After seeing a doctor who couldn't find anything wrong, her mother said she had lovesickness.

They didn't know if it was true...

Li Suimo stood up and lifted the strands of hair that were sticking to her ears due to sweat.

With her black hair tied in a ponytail behind her head, Li Suimao was only twenty years old in her original body, but after a week of transmigrating into this world, the baby fat on her cheeks had disappeared.

At the moment, she looked delicate and weak with redness on the tip of her nose and the corners of her eyes from the sun.

Her expression was also full of sorrow.

On the balcony of the second floor of the Qin residence, Liu Ruo was using a telescope to look over. She had seen this child from the Li family before and thought she was beautiful, but now she looked even better. With her small face and arms, Liu Ruo's heart trembled as she watched.

Although she was a bit willful, her face was impeccable!

Staring at her, Liu Ruo also felt that her almond eyes were moist, and anyone who looked at her would feel their heart melting.

Muttering to herself, she said: "What is Huaiyan thinking? Won't she let this girl in?"

(NOTE: Qin Qing nickname is Huaiyan).

When Grandma Qin heard this, she pushed up the gold-rimmed glasses on her nose and flipped through the newspaper on her lap, saying, "The news of the broken engagement has been spread in the newspapers. You don't mind losing face, but I do!"

Liu Ruo said, "If you ask me, it's your grandson who, as a grown man, only knows how to run away when he has a fight. It serves him right to be caught on camera! And now he wants his sister to help him vent?"

Grandma Qin, who cherished her precious grandson, was not willing to accept this criticism. She slammed the newspaper on the coffee table and stood up to go to the telescope. "Let me see!"

Although Grandma Qin was old, her eyesight was still good, and her eyes were sharp. After a while of looking through the telescope, she asked, "...Li family daughter?"