Chapter 2

The driver turned around and drove away, leaving Li Suimo standing at the door with her luggage. She looked at a slender and delicate figure in the distance, standing on the green grass, and her hands and feet unconsciously became icy, with a pale face.

The maid came to carry her luggage, while Li Suimo clutched her small bag and stood stiffly at the door.

"Miss Li?"

"Huh?" Li Suimo snapped back to reality.

The nanny followed her gaze and smiled, "You haven't seen the young miss yet, have you? The young miss doesn't come back often..."

People inside the family always praised Qin Qing whenever they mentioned her.

From the top to the bottom of the Qin family, Qin Laoye had passed away, Qin Fu was not good at business, and Qin Zhan was physically weak. Qin Qing, at a young age, had already taken control of the Qin Group.

She was intelligent, beautiful, and powerful. At the age of 28, she had already climbed to the top of the Qin family's business empire. In the original book, the number of fans who liked Qin Qing could rival the protagonist.

Fans liked her not only because of her superior conditions but also because she was the mastermind who killed the original villain in the book!

Li Suimo clenched her fists.

She remembered that as a supporting character, Qin Qing had fewer scenes than her, but whenever she appeared, she was always vividly described in great detail.

In the book, she had many reasons to hate Li Suimo, which had long been foreshadowed!

Entering the Qin family's house was like courting death. Li Suimo was very nervous, as she was going to be with someone she hated and who would eventually kill her...

"Miss Li?" The nanny waved her hand in front of her.

Li Suimo snapped back to reality and turned to face Qin Zhan's gaze.

"What's wrong?"

Qin Zhan: "Momo, what are you looking at?"

-------

That day, Li Suimo officially moved into the Qin family's house.

She was arranged in a small room deep in the corridor, which was smaller than the room she had in her own house. She had seven or eight luggage cases of personal belongings and clothes, and there was no place to put them. The room even had a musty smell from being unused for a long time.

Li Suimo sighed. She had been here for a while, but she hadn't even met any of the Qin family's elders yet, and she had already suffered a setback from the Qin family.

The book describes how the original owner was deeply loved by the elders of the Qin family, but it is unknown whether she still has any significance.

Fortunately, the servants didn't dare to neglect her. They cleaned and aired the room inside and out, while Li Suimo carefully arranged her cosmetics in the room. Soon, the small table in front of her was not enough to hold everything.

Li Suimo: "..."

Feeling bored, Li Suimo opened her phone and checked WeChat messages that she had already read several days ago. There were too many messages overflowing.

As a wealthy young lady, Li Suimo had countless friends and acquaintances. During her 20th birthday party a week ago, everyone who knew her name came, including those who didn't. The villa was so large that they had to set up tables in the garden and on the second floor. The crowd was so dense on the first floor that there was no place to stand.