Chapter 78

"How come you're here?" Li Suimo and Fu Yanxiao asked in unison.

Gu Linxi smiled gracefully, "I came to meet some friends."

Li Suimo sneered, "Friends? What friends do you have left?"

In the original book, during the days when Qin Zhan was under confinement, he asked his good friend Zhong Tingfeng to take care of Gu Linxi.

Gu Linxi's so-called "friends" were actually Qin Zhan's group of good brothers.

She was a woman who had infiltrated the male leads friend circle and gained the approval of many straight men.

Li Suimo hesitated for a moment.

Perhaps she had been living too carelessly lately, and had forgotten that she still had a task to complete as the vicious supporting female character.

Gu Linxi looked at her with a composed smile, not humble or overbearing, and said softly, "Miss Li, have you lost weight recently?"

Li Suimo had indeed lost some of her former plumpness and become much thinner.

She was wearing a coat and scarf, and after taking them off, a clear clavicle was visible beneath her sweater.

Li Suimo chuckled and looked at Gu Linxi with contempt.

She had always been proud, and now that Gu Linxi had the qualifications to show off in front of her, it was simply ironic.

The plot was unfolding like a countdown to death.

Everything was falling apart for her.

By some twist of fate, it was perfectly in line with the original book, where the proud original owner would become enraged upon discovering that even when Qin Zhan was under confinement, he was still trying his best to contact Gu Linxi.

But Qin Zhan and Gu Linxi were never meant to be together.

She was focused on preparing for their engagement, and he had handed over all the engagement matters to her.

She was busy from morning till night, pretending to be happy and preparing for an engagement ceremony she had no intention of having.

Li Suimo smiled, knowing that by tomorrow at the latest, she would receive news that Li Enzheng's new round of financing had failed.

The development of a new product often took several years, but he had tried to use less than half a year to research a new product for the company's transformation.

Unexpectedly, during the product launch, there was a malfunction, and even two staff members were injured.

The incident became a hot topic all day, causing a great impact.

Shortly thereafter, on the day of their engagement, Li Suimo's fiancee was kidnapped by Cheng Yaojin, who had suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Qin Qing had planned well for Qin Zhan, and the news spread like a snowstorm, describing the couple as an immortal couple.

The real-life Cinderella and Prince Charming were envied by all.

Meanwhile, Li Suimo was bombarded with rumors and scandals.

-Someone had taken a photo of her entering and leaving the same hotel with several strangers three days before the engagement.

Qin's family was forced to accept Gu Linxi as the fiancee.

The reversal of Qin's family's decision and the spread of rumors became the final straw that broke the camel's back for the original owner.

Li Suimo smiled and thought to herself that she would have to spend these next few days here, living a very decadent life.