Chapter 22

On the early monday morning, the sky was bright and Li Suimo groggily turned off her last alarm clock.

She struggled for a while before getting out of bed.

She had become increasingly lazy living alone, it was easy and comfortable, unlike before when she used to have trouble sleeping.

She didn't even dream last night.

If she could change the direction of the plot, she would not have to be engaged to Qin Zhan and could enjoy the life of a wealthy heiress, traveling every day and shopping at all times, buying things when happy and buying things when angry.

Li Suimo shook off her thoughts and straightened her shoulders.

She put on stunning makeup and was ready to perform in today's play. As the saying goes, do your makeup well and do the play well!

She regained her composure, brushing away the gloom of the past few days.

Her face was bright and beautiful enough to walk on the red carpet.

Qin Zhan and Gu Linxi returned to the company with dark circles under their eyes.

They had worked overnight to make up for the loss of the project.

Qin Zhan led the team to go abroad and spent less than four days to contact the new project manager and successfully secured the project.

At the same time, he also developed a subtle revolutionary relationship with Gu Linxi, who had been with him all the time.

Upon returning from his business trip, Qin Zhan's first order of business was to gather the department heads for a meeting.

Gu Linxi, with dark circles under her eyes, glanced at the girl sitting by the window.

She was gorgeous, with exquisite features and a gentle smile.

Last night, when they worked overtime, her hair was loose, but Qin Zhan had combed it for her, and there was an ambiguous atmosphere between them.

Gu Linxi knew this feeling was inappropriate, but emotions were inexplicable.

She held her coffee cup and returned to her desk.

"Hey, you, can you help me with my coffee?" Li Suimo casually greeted Gu Linxi.

Gu Linxi frowned.

"This dress? Qin Zhan gave it to me when he was 18. It's nice, isn't it?"

Li Suimo's voice was as crisp as a jingle, very pleasant to the ear.

Several people surrounded Li Suimo, eager to please her.

When they saw Gu Linxi, they all waited to see the excitement!

"He has given me many gifts."

Gu Linxi walked over and took Li Suimo's coffee cup, then turned and went to the pantry.

There was a mirror in the pantry, and she saw her haggard face.

Her mind was heavy, and her eyes were shrouded in fog, not as clear as Li Suimo's.

Gu Linxi took out a lipstick from her bag, twisted it open, and applied it to her lips.

She admired herself in the mirror for a while before going to get Li Suimo's coffee.

The coffee in the pantry could be adjusted for temperature, but she took a hot cup and went back to her desk.

On the way back, Li Suimo's laughter became more piercing.