Chapter 12

The arrangement for Li Suimo to work at the Qin family went smoothly.

On the next Monday, she left Qin Bay with Qin Zhan in a car headed towards the Qin family's Company.

Li Suimo absentmindedly recalled the plot in the book.

Gu Linxi went to Qin Zhan's office to deliver a document and found the door was closed.

Gu Linxi placed the document on the assistant's desk and asked, "Is President Qin resting?"

The assistant pushed her glasses up and looked at the office, lowering her voice, "Mr. Qin is not here, his fiancée is inside!"

Qin Zhan wasn't here?

Gu Linxi frowned, "Then how can someone be allowed in without permission? There are documents inside..."

"Oh!" The assistant waved her hand, "It's Mr. Qin's fiancée, who would dare to stop her?"

Gu Linxi remembered the provocative face at the airport and nodded with a smile, "Right, she's not easy to deal with."

She put down the document and prepared to leave, when suddenly a loud noise came from the office.

Gu Linxi quickly walked over, pushed open the door, and saw Li Suimo sitting amidst a pile of documents.

Li Suimo was sitting facing her, holding a piece of paper with a clearly noticeable logo of a certain company.

Gu Linxi furrowed her brows, then pushed the door wide open.

The assistant came over and together with Gu Linxi, caught Li Suimo red-handed for sneaking a peek at the documents.

.....

"We're here." Qin Zhan suddenly spoke and got out of the car, opening the door for Li Suimo.

Li Suimo got out of the car and walked with Qin Zhan towards the company, hearing the murmurs of conversation around her.

"... from the Li family, rejected Mr. Qin."

"They haven't broken up and she's still living in the Qin family now."

"Tsk..."

She only caught a few muddled sentences and pressed her forehead.

She hadn't expected to be so well-known in the company.

Taking the elevator with Qin Zhan, Li Suimo typed a message on her phone.

["Come pick me up at the Qin's company."]

Fu Yanxiao: ["... You're commanding me?"]

Li Suimo: ["Please."]

["... Okay."]

Li Suimo smiled, put away her phone, and followed Qin Zhan out of the elevator.

As soon as Qin Zhan arrived at the company, a group of people surged up in front of him, all waiting for him to attend the meeting and sign the contract.

Qin Zhan told Li Suimo to find a place to rest.

"I'll go to the personnel department and register. You can go ahead and be busy," said Li Suimo.

Qin Zhan nodded and said, "There's a resting room in my office."

As soon as he finished speaking, Li Suimo felt many inquisitive gazes.

"Okay."

The personnel manager at the personnel department received her and specifically mentioned that Li Suimo's position was arranged by Qin Qing herself, and that she would receive a first-class salary as an intern designer.