Chapter 9

Li Suimo spent half an hour doing a sophisticated light makeup.

By the time she finished getting ready, it was already 10 am.

Qin Zhan's plane would land at 11:30 am, and if she left now, she would arrive just in time.

She was a bit excited.

After all, it was her first time meeting the female lead.

She didn't know how she would feel seeing the CP that she had read so passionately about in the real world.

As soon as she got into the car, she received a call from Fu Yanxiao.

Li Suimo: "What's up?"

The other end of the line was very loud, and there were occasional screams: "Where are you? Are you coming bungee jumping?"

Li Suimo: "...I'm not going."

Fu Yanxiao became unhappy and said: "You stay at Qin's house all day acting like a virtuous wife? You're all the same type of monster. What's the point of playing the Tales of the Strange?"

Li Suimo sneered, "I'm going to pick up Qin Zhan."

"What?"

"Qin Zhan is back?"

Suddenly it became quiet on the other end of the line, away from the noise, and Fu Yanxiao's voice became clear: "Then I'll go too, to that airport."

Li Suimo rubbed her forehead. "Why are you coming to join the fun?"

Fu Yanxiao laughed twice: "Otherwise, what? I asked you to help me get into Qin's Company, but you didn't help me, so of course, I can only go block Qin Zhan!"

Li Suimo: "Do whatever you want."

She hung up the phone and casually sent the airport address to Fu Yanxiao.

This way, she didn't have to meet the female lead at the airport alone.

When the female lead and supporting character stood together, the inferior one was surely the female supporting role.

Li Suimo had a bad idea and thought that Fu Yanxiao was also a supporting character, so it would be better to have someone to back her up.

Li Suimo didn't tell Qin Zhan that she was going to pick up the female lead at the airport.

It was a surprise and happened to be the first meeting with the female lead when the original owner didn't know Gu Linxi's identity.

First, she met with Fu Yanxiao.

The girl rushed over, dressed in a simple sportswear and with heavy makeup.

Li Suimo glanced at her and remembered that in the book's plot, the original owner didn't have Fu Yanxiao around when meeting Gu Linxi.

Li Suimo touched her lips, and they were clean without blood rushing out. Therefore, the plot in the book wasn't hopeless!

Li Suimo's heart raced faster and faster!.

Fu Yanxiao breathed heavily and inexplicably looked at her.

Li Suimo asked in a bad tone, "Why are you looking at me so weirdly?"

Li Suimo smiled, and two shallow dimples appeared on her cheeks, making her look harmless and soft.

Fu Yanxiao was embarrassed and reluctantly complimented her: "...You look okay too."

Li Suimo was in a good mood and pressed her lips again.

They went out, and the crowd surged out.

Li Suimo looked up and soon found Qin Zhan. She waved and shouted, "Qin Zhan!"