Chapter 14

Zhao Yi held her wine glass and leaned forward, hoping to keep up with Li Suimo, but unfortunately, before she could enjoy the beautiful scenery, Li Suimo was covered by a gray suit that fell from the sky, obscuring everything from her waist up.

Zhao Yi muttered, "You are the only one who can do something like this."

Qin Qing frowned and said, "Don't tease her."

Li Suimo took off the clothes that covered her head.

Qin Qing said, "Put it on."

Li Suimo slowly shook the clothes and put them on, then gathered the sleeves and collar. When she looked up, she found that Qin Qing was still staring at her.

"..."

"It's buttoned up." Qin Qing glanced at her chest.

Li Suimo's ears were hot, and she threw the stick away, buttoning the collar of the suit one by one until it was at the top.

The clothes were long, covering her chest and thighs.

Zhao Yi said, "Do you have to be so strict with your younger sister? Are you too controlling?"

Qin Qing looked at Zhao Yi and looked displeased.

Zhao Yi surrendered, "Hey, it's not me who caused trouble today. This girl wanted to compete with me."

Qin Qing's peach blossom eyes were charming and full of ridicule as she looked at Li Suimo.

Li Suimo's heart skipped a beat.

Wasn't Qin Qing willing to help her dress up? Why did she seem angry when looking at her?

She didn't understand, and Qin Qing went to the nearby circular sofa.

Zhao Yi picked up the stick, pointed to the balls on the table, and asked, "Do you want to continue?"

Qin Qing seemed angry.

The Qin family had been a prominent and scholarly family for hundreds of years. Maybe she didn't like her being too conspicuous.

Li Suimo hesitated, and her phone rang.

Gu Kenan: [Why is the auction price set by your father the same as the Qin family's budget?]

Li Suimo's mind was spinning.

She had changed the plot! Why did the result still turn out to be the same as the original book?

In the original plot, Qin Zhan withdrew from the bidding, and Li Suimo had already spread the news. Li's father used Qin's budget to win the bidding quota. When Qin Zhan found out, he felt completely betrayed.

The male lead felt disappointed about his true identity while feeling guilty towards the female lead.

Qin Qing knew about this matter and later snatched away one of Li's family's traditional Chinese medicine projects.

Li Suimo bit her lip and said, "Okay!"

The bunny girl walked over with a tray, and Zhao Yi waved her hand, drawing a circle of people around them.

"If you lose a ball, you drink a cup."

The crowd blocked Qin Qing. Li Suimo blinked and said, "Okay."

Qin Qing sat on the sofa, with her fair and slender neck connecting to her collarbone, which was exposed.

Fu Yanxiao ran over for some reason, took a clean wine glass from the table, poured wine and handed it to Qin Qing.

"Mmm," Qin Qing didn't take it, just hummed lightly.

Fu Yanxiao put down the wine glass and Qin Qing closed her eyes, cutting off the conversation between them.