Chapter 42

"You open the door, I..." Qin Qing stopped talking, froze in place.

Three minutes passed, five minutes passed, ten minutes passed.

She pursed her lips, let go of the doorknob, and said to the person inside the door, "I'll call someone to help you."

Inside the room, Li Suimo heard Qin Qing's voice and was surprised.

She thought, why is Qin Qing still standing at the door after so long?

The thought passed quickly, and she turned around to continue struggling with the zipper on her dress.

The dress was a little tight, and the zipper on the back pinched her skin, making her tears well up whenever she pulled it.

Qin Qing held onto the banister with her left hand and clenched her right hand into a fist.

When Liu Ruo saw her, she asked, "Does the dress fit well?"

Qin Qing replied, "It fits well. Why did you suddenly think of making clothes for me?"

Qin Qing's dress was also white, with a layer of glittery gauze on the outside, and the skirt was a long style that dragged on the ground for nearly two meters.

It was indescribably gorgeous, and it complemented Qin Qing's fair skin and graceful figure.

Liu Ruo was very satisfied and exchanged a glance with Ji Wenjing before praising Qin Qing together.

"It's so beautiful!" Ji Wenjing turned around Qin Qing, looking her up and down, thinking that Qin Qing was more charming than Li Suimo, even though she was a few years older.

Liu Ruo also smiled and took two photos of Qin Qing with her phone, saying, "Yes, our Huaiyan has such a great figure! She just doesn't like wearing dresses."

Ji Wenjing touched the outer layer of the skirt and said, "This skirt is a bit like Momo's wedding dress design."

The designer smiled, "This skirt is a new product in the store, and both Miss Li's wedding dress sample and this dress are from the same design team."

"The production cost is over a million yuan. Madam Liu has a good eye and picked this dress at a glance. Miss Qin was the first one to try it on."

Liu Ruo smiled and wrapped her hand around Qin Qing's waist, "A wedding dress should be unique, after all."

The designer nodded busy.

Liu Ruo didn't say anything else and turned to Qin Qing, "A woman's most beautiful moment in her life is when she's wearing a wedding dress, don't you think so?"

Qin Qing sighed helplessly and pushed away Liu Ruo's hand, "Mom, just say what you want."

"The dress looks nice, right?" asked Liu Ruo.

Qin Qing nodded.

This dress was not as high-profile as other wedding dresses, and it was low-key and luxurious enough to wear to any banquet.

Ji Wenjing gave Liu Ruo a knowing look, and Liu Ruo said, "Your brother's wedding is coming up soon. Huaiyan, you're not young anymore, either."

Qin Qing's expression darkened, thinking of Li Suimo.

She changed the subject and told Ji Wenjing about Li Suimo's zipper being stuck.

Everyone laughed, and Ji Wenjing was also amused.

She hurried upstairs to help her daughter.

"Do you dislike Momo so much?" Liu Ruo looked at Ji Wenjing's figure going upstairs, speaking softly.