Chapter 32

It's already late at night, and Li Suimo arrives late.

She pushes open the door of the club and sees people coming and going with all kinds of masks.

Only then does she realize that tonight's theme is a masquerade party.

In addition, many people are wearing white.

When Li Suimo arrives, some people awkwardly turn their backs to her and quickly put their masks back on.

At the masquerade ball, everyone's costumes are exaggerated, but Li Suimo's beautiful dress has turned into a strange outfit.

After standing for a while, Li Suimo sees Fu Yanxiao surrounded by a group of masked people in the corner of the party, laughing so hard that her cheeks are trembling.

Li Suimo calls her twice but she doesn't respond.

It's only when the person next to her pokes her that Fu Yanxiao comes back to her senses and looks over with a bewildered expression.

"Li Suimo!" Fu Yanxiao waves her hand. "Why aren't you wearing a mask?"

Li Suimo walks closer, and someone gives her a spot to sit in the center of the crowd, next to Fu Yanxiao.

She says, "You didn't tell me it was this kind of gathering. I was stopped by a few talent scouts on the way here, so I arrived late."

Fu Yanxiao sighs. "It's okay. There are still a few masks here. Do you want to try them on?"

Li Suimo shakes her head, and immediately someone comes over. "Hey, Miss Li, why don't you cosplay as Victoria live here? I heard you're very popular in M Country. Let us see your Victoria style!"

Li Suimo looks coldly at the person in front of her, who becomes embarrassed and puts down his drink before leaving.

"Don't you think it's strange?" Li Suimo moves her drink in front of Fu Yanxiao and asks the waiter to bring her a new unopened drink.

She looks around at the people coming and going, and asks, "Do you see their clothes?"

Fu Yanxiao takes a closer look. "They look familiar."

More than familiar, Li Suimo drums her fingers in her heart.

As her eyes move, she suddenly sees a thin figure stumbling out.

The girl collides with a waiter holding a tray, and her mask falls off her face.

Li Suimo asks, "Isn't that Hou Kai's girlfriend?"

The two exchange a glance.

Fu Yanxiao only says, "I think I've seen you wear all of these clothes before?"

Li Suimo nods.

She frowns and looks towards the door, and sees the main entrance of the club being closed by two waiters, while some people around are leaving through the side door.

Fu Yanxiao ends her call and stands up, pulling Li Suimo to the door. "Let's go!"

"What's going on?" Li Suimo asks.

"Those few people in our WeChat group said they were blocked at the entrance... And that girl just now was Hou Kai's girlfriend! Is Hou Kai trying to mess with you?" Fu Yanxiao said, immediately feeling weak in the legs.

Li Suimo caught her and pulled her close.

"It's probably just some crazy person." Li Suimo said.

Fu Yanxiao was sweating on her forehead. "You can't carry me, call Sister Qin Qing first."