Chapter 16

Li Suimo smiled, and many people were mesmerized by her smile.

After one by one, everyone was sent to the rooms on the fourth floor.

Fu Yanxiao and the people around her stared at Li Suimo with their mouths slightly open.

"You..."

Someone handed Li Suimo a cigarette, and she smiled and waved it away, "Good girls don't smoke, thank you."

The billiard room was quiet, and every now and then, cries could be heard coming from upstairs.

"What a bunch of bullshit!"

Everyone rolled their eyes together.

"Let's go." Li Suimo threw down the billiard stick, bent down and patted her skirt, waving goodbye to Fu Yanxiao.

At the door, a waiter handed her an exquisite paper bag.

Li Suimo opened it and glanced inside. It was her changed clothes and Qin Qing's gray suit.

Li Suimo returned to Qin Bay that night.

Although she had bought a house, the new house had not been cleaned, and her clothes had not been moved in.

It would probably take two or three days to settle everything and move in.

After returning to Qin Bay, it was already late.

Her hands were a bit sore and weak from holding the billiard stick for a long time, and she was exhausted from drinking and fighting with Gu Linxi.

But she still forced herself to stay awake and washed and dried Qin Qing's clothes, using an iron to press them lightly.

Then she took a picture, posted it on her WeChat Moments, and set it to be visible only to Qin Qing.

After doing all this, Li Suimo rubbed her shoulders and clicked on Qin Qing's WeChat profile picture, looking at it over and over again.

Li Suimo: "Qin Qing, don't disappoint me."

"Off work?" Zhou Kai stuck his neck in from the door and asked Qin Qing.

Qin Qing pinched her wrist and nodded.

There was an emergency meeting in Australia, and she had rushed back from the bar.

The video conference had been going on for more than two hours, and now the clock was pointing to a quarter past twelve, and she had just finished her work.

The temperature was low at night, and the air conditioning was on low. Qin Qing covered her mouth and sneezed.

Zhou Kai walked in and turned off the air conditioning casually, asking, "What about your suit?"

Qin Qing pressed her forehead and replied wearily, "I gave them to Li Suimo."

Zhou Kai drew out the last word, "What a coincidence, take a look at this."

On the screen was a photo, the protagonist of which she had seen that night, wearing a white dress with a buckle, holding a billiard stick, and raising her eyebrows to look across the room.

Qin Qing frowned and asked, "What is this?"

Zhou Kai replied, "It's from Zhao Yi. She said you didn't reply to her message. Was it Li Suimo?"

Qin Qing nodded.

Zhou Kai exclaimed, "Wow, she's quite something. She was gambling on the bar and won against seven or eight people. She even drugged someone with Blue Paris and locked them in a room to fend for themselves..."