Chapter 90

"I should go to class now, you guys chat slowly." When it was time to pack up the teaching materials and leave, the office quieted down.

Li Suimo felt uncomfortable and grabbed a chair to sit down.

"Are you living in the dormitory?" Qin Qing asked.

Li Suimo nodded.

Qin Qing asked, "Are you sleeping well?"

Li Suimo didn't sleep well.

After one night on the hard dormitory bed, her body was sore and her head was pounding.

She had been too used to a comfortable life and her body reacted strongly to the sudden change.

When Qin Qing asked, Li Suimo instinctively touched her waist.

Qin Qing's gaze flicked lightly and finally landed on Li Suimo's brow. She said, "The school has assigned me a dormitory."

After speaking, she handed Li Suimo a key.

"What does that mean?" Li Suimo asked.

Qin Qing smiled, "I don't need that room. You can move in and at least live more comfortably."

"I don't need it," Li Suimo said.

"Take it," Qin Qing said. "If you decide to move in, there's only one key, and you don't have to worry about me bothering you in the middle of the night."

Li Suimo suddenly felt awkward and stammered, "I didn't mean that."

"I still have some documents to review," Qin Qing said.

The President had moved half of her office to the school. The desk that was empty yesterday was now filled with documents.

"I'll leave now," Li Suimo said.

"Wait," Qin Qing suddenly called out, as if she remembered something. "The couple just now, are they your roommates?"

"Yes," Li Suimao replied.

Qin Qing nodded. "Is it convenient for you to live with them?"

"What do you mean?" Li Suimo's words abruptly stopped.

Yang Shuya and Fang Ting were a couple.

She suddenly remembered the scene of them kissing and understood what Qin Qing meant.

A flush of red spread up her ears and Li Suimo stuttered, "You don't need to worry about it."

"Don't misunderstand," Qin Qing suddenly laughed.

She stood up and leaned against the desk, her engagement ring on her right hand's ring finger shining brightly.

She stared at Li Suimo's slightly parted lips for two seconds and asked, "Do you find it disgusting?"

Li Suimo: "..."

Li Suimo almost fled in panic, avoiding Qin Qing's gaze and not daring to answer.

Qin Qing looked at her and finally just smiled, as if she knew the answer in her heart.

A feeling of guilt arose within her, and Li Suimo hurriedly said goodbye and left the office.

When she left, her face was still flushed, and many rumors spread that day.

In the afternoon, she went in and out of the library, which was crowded with people. Many people voluntarily gave up their seats for Li Suimo.

Li Suimo knew that these people were respectful to her in front of others, but behind her back, they didn't know how to criticize her. They were willing to compliment her, all thanks to Qin Qing.