Chapter 122: Extra (13) [Lin Meng*Li Mo - 7]

"Grandma~"

Li Mo: "..."

After work, Li Mo brought Lin Gu'er back to her own place. She ordered takeout in the living room while the little girl was holding a phone watch on the balcony, talking to her grandma for almost half an hour, without knowing where she got so much to say.

"I'm with Mommy!"

Li Mo: "..."

A vein in her temple jumped. "I don't have a daughter your age."

Lin Gu'er didn't hear her and kept talking.

The child's voice was full of a unique childishness, which was not unpleasant to hear, but what she said was irritating.

"Mommy is Mommy, and Mom's wife is also Mommy!"

Li Mo: "..."

"I just met her, about a week ago, and Mom likes Mommy, uh!"

I hope the old lady's heart is okay... Li Mo thought to herself, staring at the dwarf winter melon on the balcony and ordered a bunch of Sichuan dishes on her phone.

"Grandma, Mom went to take an exam, but I'm doing well with this Mommy."

Li Mo: "..."

Lin Gu'er: "Great!"

Lin Gu'er ran over with her short legs, "Mommy, Grandma asked me to say thank you to you!"

Li Mo opened her mouth, but Lin Gu'er clattered away on her oversized slippers.

"Grandma, Mom likes Mommy, you can't like her anymore!"

"I've already said thank you, you don't need to say it again."

Li Mo's expression was complicated. She slid her finger on her phone and cancelled the order of Sichuan dishes.

"How many days do you want to stay with me?" Li Mo asked Lin Gu'er while they were eating.

Lin Gu'er swung her legs, sitting on the chair with short arms and legs, only showing her shoulders and above, struggling to eat at the table.

"Stay until we go to pick up Mom together."

Li Mo snorted, got up and moved Lin Gu'er's bowl of food a little further away.

"You're bullying a child!" Lin Gu'er scolded.

"What if I am?" Li Mo retorted.

Lin Gu'er: "..."

The next morning, Li Mo was responsible for taking Lin Gu'er to school and picking her up in the evening.

The teacher saw that she was unfamiliar and asked her what her relationship was with Lin Gu'er.

Lin Gu'er bounced up and down, "She's my mommy!"

Li Mo was about to explain when the teacher suddenly realized, "So you're Gu'er's mommy. I was wondering before, that girl Lin Meng came to pick her up and said she was Gu'er's mom. But how old is Lin Meng? I heard she's only 17. I saw her in our city's mock exam for gifted students, she's a guaranteed admission student--"

Li Mo tugged at the corners of her mouth, ushered Lin Gu'er into the school, and was pulled by the teacher to chat until the bell rang before she could break away.

The scene was particularly awkward at the time.

"Isn't Lin Meng your daughter?" the teacher asked with the same gossipy expression.

Li Mo blurted out, "Lin Meng is Lin Gu'er's mom."

The teacher was stunned. "What about you?"

"I'm her mommy too."