Chapter 3

At dinner that night, Li Suimo finally met the Qin family.

When she went downstairs and looked down from the stairs, she didn't see Qin Qing. This made her feel better. She followed the maids and walked to the dining table, where she saw several figures and called out, "Aunt Liu, Grandma Qin."

With a soft voice and bent eyes, she said, "Qin Zhan."

Qin Zhan nodded his head.

The atmosphere at the dinner table was awkward.

Li Suimo chose a seat close to Liu Ruo and ignored the disappointment that flashed in Qin Zhan's eyes.

Li Suimo also felt sorry for him. Qin Zhan liked the original owner so much, but the original owner didn't like him back. She was indeed a non-conformist supporting role.

It's also unexpected that Qin Zhan would like her so much and eventually fall in love with the female lead and even have the heart to harm her.

Oh well, the original owner didn't do anything good either. It was all self-inflicted.

Li Suimo smiled, called out to Liu Ruo again, and used the public chopsticks to serve the two elders. She was very obedient.

Midway through the meal, Li Suimo stood up to serve Qin Zhan soup.

In the calm and collected glances of Grandma Qin and Liu Ruo, she calmly said, "Qin Zhan, I'm sorry."

Qin Zhan lowered his head and glanced at his phone, then pushed the soup bowl that Li Suimo handed him and stood up, saying, "Grandma, Mom, Momo have something to attend to. I need to go out for a while."

Li Suimo stood up and followed him two steps, asking, "Where are you going?"

Qin Zhan replied, "...It's about company matters."

As Qin Zhan left, Li Suimo felt lost.

Liu Ruo and Grandma Qin exchanged a glance.

After dinner, Li Suimo didn't want to stay downstairs and bother Liu Ruo and Grandma Qin, so she said goodbye and went upstairs.

Liu Ruo stopped her and said, "Momo."

Li Suimo turned around, "Aunt Liu."

Liu Ruo smiled, "Don't be nervous, Aunt has a good impression of you. Your mother called this afternoon and will come to see you in a few days."

Li Suimo smiled and revealed two shallow dimples.

Liu Ruo pinched her cheek, "Huaiyan has arranged for someone to change your room. They will take you there later."

Qin Qing changed her room for her?!

Li Suimo was shocked and her smile froze, "No, it's not necessary. I can still live in that room..."

Grandma Qin knocked on the table and said, "That's a room for maids. You can't live there."

Li Suimo pursed her lips.

Liu Ruo pinched her other cheek, "The maids don't know any better. Those two have been dismissed today. You can stay here with peace of mind."

"Dismissed?"

Liu Ruo waved her hand and said, "It was done by Huaiyan. She knows everything that happens in the house."

Li Suimo's face turned pale.

Qin Qing(Huaiyan) knows everything in the house...

That night, Li Suimo couldn't sleep, tossing and turning while staring at the dim light.