Chapter 86

Zhao Yi turned the steering wheel and glanced at Li Suimo with a smile, saying, "Qin Qing is serious."

"Oh," Li Suimo was absent-minded, her fingertips lightly rubbing against the car window, outside of which was a flowing white, the snow of Haishi City, which would last until the spring of next year when green grass would gradually emerge and melt it away.

"You should give her a clear answer," Zhao Yi chuckled, "can't just leave her hanging."

Li Suimo looked at her, knowing that Zhao Yi was more protective of Qin Qing, so she smiled and raised her chin slightly. "If you ask me, it's definitely not possible."

Zhao Yi choked for a moment and said, "Okay, forget it. Pretend I didn't ask."

"What are your plans for returning to A City?" Zhao Yi asked.

"I'm preparing for my graduation project," Li Suimo replied.

"What else?" Zhao Yi looked back at her.

Li Suimo just smiled without saying anything.

The car raced along the elevated highway, and half an hour later, Zhao Yi dropped Li Suimo off at the airport.

"Goodbye," Li Suimo said.

"You're not coming back?" Zhao Yi asked.

"No, I'm not."

Zhao Yi cursed with a smile, "You're heartless."

Li Suimo grinned and replied, "I don't belong here. Even if I can't go back, there's no need for me to stay in Haishi."

"Not belong here?" Zhao Yi burst out laughing and found her interesting, saying, "Momo, if it weren't for Qin Qing wanting you, I would really be willing to turn over a new leaf for you."

Li Suimo backed away from Zhao Yi's breath for a moment.

Later, she went through the ticket check and boarded the plane.

There was no one else in the first-class cabin, and the spacious area was all for her.

The flight attendant served only her.

Before takeoff, there was still some time, so Li Suimo took out her phone and opened Weibo. She was interested in finding the video from the night of the engagement.

The discussion was more than ten times the amount of the current hot search. It was hot enough, but it was difficult to find the keywords. After several rounds of searching, Li Suimo finally found some scattered information that had been cleared three days after the incident.

"The wealthy are really messy. It's so exciting for the younger sister-in-law to be with the older sister."

"To be honest, it's a bit disgusting, being with the younger brother and then the older sister."

"This is a huge scam! My friend was lucky enough to attend the wedding. Of course, he went as a wedding scene setting. When the incident occurred, he was responsible for on-site supervision and saw many rich people's jaws drop."

This comment had the most replies and likes, so Li Suimo clicked into it.

"Wealthy turmoil #Baidu Cloud# Click the link"

Li Suimo raised her eyebrows and clicked into it. It was a compressed file. She didn't even know she had enough dark secrets to make a compressed file. She downloaded it, extracted it, and clicked on it.

The title was clear and easy to understand.

"#Li Suimo and President Qin, along with the younger brother Qin, have a touching love triangle, with additional behind-the-scenes footage of third wheel Gu's family."