Chapter 115: Extra (6) [End of Qin-Li Chapter)

Spring has come, and Li Suimo has finished her make-up exams. She hasn't received her score yet, but she heard it was given to Qin Qing by the class committee.

Qin Qing praised Li Suimo's cleverness and happily agreed to attend the celebration banquet for the make-up class with her in the evening.

When Li Suimo received the news, she was still working on her drawings. Qin Yue's film had already started shooting, and it was said that the crew was in chaos every day with only a few sets of clothes. Li Suimo needed to cooperate with the scene changes and adjust some details.

"Why did you notify me about this?" Li Suimo looked dazed for a moment. Has Qin Qing already infiltrated her circle of classmates?

Just last year, there were still many doubts about their relationship in school.

Qin Qing smiled, took off her thin sweater, and prepared to take a shower.

"What are you doing?" Li Suimo's throat tightened.

Qin Qing raised her wrist to check the time and said, "Taking a shower and maybe taking a nap."

"I also want to take a nap," Li Suimo said.

Qin Qing took the opportunity to invite her, "Do you want to shower together?"

Qin Qing is usually busy with work, and Li Suimo is busy refining her graduation project and following up with Qin Yue's crew. Qin Qing had just returned from a business trip to Australia a week before the make-up exams.

After that, the two of them were busy preparing for the exams and classes during the day, and Li Suimo proposed that they sleep separately at night to give their best effort for the exams. However, Qin Qing vetoed it.

They compromised by sleeping on the same bed, but not doing anything. Qin Qing hadn't touched her for almost half a month, but now she finally got the chance.

Li Suimo's heart was pounding when Qin Qing unbuttoned her shirt, and occasionally she would startle like a small prey caught by a cheetah when she met Qin Qing's meaningful gaze. She would shout that they had to finish the exams first.

Unexpectedly, after finishing the exams, Qin Qing remained calm, but she couldn't hold back her desires anymore.

"Hmm?" Li Suimo looked up at Qin Qing, and her slender neck stretched, revealing the faint blue veins.

Qin Qing lightly chuckled, walked over to Li Suimo's head, and gave her a light kiss. "Do you want it?"

Li Suimo blushed, her long lashes trembling. She picked up her pen and paper, stood up, and rushed into the bathroom before Qin Qing.

"Make some soup tonight!" The girl's clear and pleasant voice came from the bathroom.

Qin Qing couldn't hold back her smile. Ever since the two of them returned from their honeymoon on the small island, almost every night when she was there, Li Suimo would ask the auntie in the kitchen to warm up a pot of soup.

The soup was called "health soup." Actually, the girl secretly added ingredients to help them with their libido.

Whether it worked or not is unknown, but at least they had peace of mind. Even if they indulged in their desires, they wouldn't worry about it being too frequent.

Gradually, the soup became a secret code between the two of them. Li Suimo was shy and wouldn't directly ask for s*x unless she was pushed to the limit. At this time, she would push open the study door and ask Qin Qing if she wanted to drink soup tonight.

When she spoke, her eyes were wet and she looked like a clingy little deer. Qin Qing couldn't resist her charm and was happy to oblige.

Li Suimo called out to her from the bathroom, saying, "The hot water is ready."