Chapter 64

"How did you lose weight again?"

The next day, Ji Wenjing took Li Suimo to try on the wedding dress for the engagement banquet.

When she put on the dress, everyone noticed that her once plump chest was not as full as before, and there was also a one-centimeter gap around her waist!

Li Suimo exclaimed, "Wow!"

"What's so 'wow' about it?" Ji Wenjing slapped Li Suimo's butt and scolded, "Did you secretly lose weight? Look at the dress, how are you going to wear it now?"

The wedding dress was already rushed to make.

Time was tight, the task was heavy, and the quality couldn't be even slightly wrong.

The designers made the dress according to the finished product's specifications.

But now, with Li Suimo losing weight, they had to take the dress back to make changes, and a series of accompanying dresses also needed to be changed!

It was a huge project, and everyone was speechless.

Li Suimo felt a little guilty and kept laughing, "Sorry for the trouble. Can you please make the changes again? Otherwise, the ceremony will be ruined."

Ji Wenjing said, "Nonsense!"

Ji Wenjing slapped Li Suimo again, and in the next moment, her eyes turned red.

Li Suimo asked, "What's wrong, Mom? Why are you crying?"

Ji Wenjing said, "Is Qin Zhan treating you badly? Is he still seeing that Gu Linxi?"

Li Suimo sighed, and tears fell from Ji Wenjing's eyes.

Li Suimo hugged her and comforted her softly, "It's okay to marry him. It will be easier for Dad and you."

Ji Wenjing sighed repeatedly, biting her teeth and hugging Li Suimo, saying, "If you don't want to marry him, we won't get married."

Li Suimo was taken aback.

How could they not get married?

"No! Mom, I still like Qin Zhan. After the engagement, I have confidence in winning him back!" Li Suimo wiped away Ji Wenjing's tears with a playful smile.

Ji Wenjing laughed and cried at the same time, feeling helpless with her daughter.

Her phone rang, and Li Suimo answered the call.

Walking to a quiet place, Li Suimo took a deep breath and calmed down slowly.

The engagement between her and Qin Zhan had gone through many twists and turns.

She already knew the contents of the phone call.

Meanwhile, Ji Wenjing wiped away her tears and continued to visit the designer's workshop.

When she found a designer to chat with and asked how long it would take to modify the wedding dress, she was suddenly startled by the sound of a phone dropping behind her.

"Momo!" Ji Wenjing walked over quickly.

Li Suimao was in a daze, "Mom, the company that made the invitations went bankrupt. So many invitations, they're all burned."

Ji Wenjing was stunned, then immediately panicked.

"What! Wasn't the invitations supposed to be distributed at the end of the month? Now that they're burned, can they still be made in time?"

Li Suimao shook her head, "Handmade invitations take time to make."

Li Suimao and Ji Wenjing hurried back to Qin Bay, where the Qin family was also discussing the matter.