Chapter 65

Li Suimo boarded the plane and everyone was still in a daze.

Fu Yanxiao sent a message, which Li Suimo read but didn't answer, saying that she had boarded the plane.

Fu Yanxiao: "Where are you going?"

Li Suimo replied with a straight face: "Going to attend that summit with Qin Qing."

Fu Yanxiao: "A seven-day, six-night trip for two! Take me with you, please!"

Li Suimo: "Three people are not suitable, right?"

Fu Yanxiao: "???"

Li Suimo felt a bit uneasy and rubbed her ear.

Fu Yanxiao was really bold to make fun of Qin Qing behind her back!

Qin Qing walked over and asked, "Chatting with Xiaoxiao?"

Li Suimo hesitated, then put her phone face down on her lap.

Qin Qing's eyes darkened.

Li Suimo quickly explained, "I didn't say anything about you..."

It was obvious what she was trying to do, and she blushed.

Qin Qing smiled and patted Li Suimo's shoulder, trying to move her to the seat inside.

Li Suimo: "..."

There were clearly other seats beside the aisle of the private plane.

She insisted on passing by her and even put her hands on her seat.

Qin Qing leaned in and her tight, form-fitting outfit accentuated her curves, which were right in front of Li Suimo's eyes.

Li Suimo: "..."

A strand of hair fell and brushed her nose.

Qin Qing's cold and sharp scent filled her nose, making her sneeze.

She asked, "Did you spray perfume?"

Qin Qing was surprised and quickly moved back to her seat.

She adjusted her collar and sat down.

Li Suimo let out a sigh of relief and turned to say something to Qin Qing, but saw her smelling her wrist.

"..."

Qin Qing's eyes were like torches, and when she looked over, Li Suimo shuddered all over!

Li Suimo didn't dare to speak and stared at her phone screen without looking away.

When the plane started, her body unconsciously leaned towards Qin Qing, and she held out her hand.

"I'll do it myself!" Li Suimo quickly grabbed the seatbelt and fastened it in one go.

Qin Qing sat up straight and smiled.

Her assistant came over and handed her a notebook.

Qin Qing took it and glanced at Li Suimo, saying, "Are you afraid of me?"

Li Suimo: "It's respect."

Qin Qing put her finger to her forehead and said, "There's no need for respect. You can be a little more... bold."

Li Suimo: "..."

Qin Qing glanced at her. "You did a good job just now."

"..."

Qin Qing was referring to the situation in the office where Li Suimo had been brazenly hanging onto her with half of her body.

Li Suimo recalled the situation and thought that Qin Qing was indeed mocking her.