Chapter 80

The night passed, and Li Suimo woke up feeling refreshed.

She took a shower and changed clothes, and when she looked at herself in the mirror, she noticed that her right cheek was slightly red.

"Gu Linxi is quite rough," Li Suimo clicked her tongue and then found her phone and called Ji Wenjing.

"Mom! When are you coming over?" Li Suimo put her phone on speaker and leaned over the dressing table, using a powder puff to cover the other half of her face.

"Momo," Ji Wenjing's voice was slightly distorted through the phone, "Mom and Dad are still busy with company affairs. Can we come over the day after tomorrow?"

Li Suimo just smiled and said, "Okay."

"Momo--"

"Beep beep--"

The phone on the other end hung up, and Ji Wenjing could only sigh helplessly.

Li Enzheng's bid failed, financing fell through, and the funds could not be received, causing the company's business to be unable to operate normally.

She was trying to raise money everywhere, hoping that Li Enzheng could hold on for a few more days.

Coupled with the recent rumors about the Qin family, such as Qin Zhan abandoning Li Suimo and Qin Qing keeping a toy boy, all of which were unpleasant...
Investors are all shrewd people and won't invest without seeing any benefits.

In addition, the Li family has recently been in trouble, and there are few people willing to take risks.

The rest of those willing to take risks are waiting for Li Suimo and Qin Zhan's affair to be made public...

Ji Wenjing sighed.

After Li Suimo hung up the phone, she dialed another number.

The incident at the bar last night had been spread, and many people knew about it, including some of her former ambiguous partners.

Knowing that Li Suimo and Qin Zhan were not in a good relationship and even had a third party involved, they came to her one after another to flatter her.

Li Suimo sobbed, "Yes, I thought I could change him..."

The person on the other end comforted her, "Momo, it's not your fault."

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have refused Qin Zhan that night. If I hadn't refused him, I wouldn't have regretted realizing my love for him so late."

"Now, he loves someone else..."

The person on the other end was silent for a long time, and when Li Suimo was almost unable to hold back her emotions, he finally said, "Momo, don't be sad. I've been rejected by you many times too."

Li Suimo: "..."

A senior lapdog? Li Suimo looked at the phone screen and saw that it was one of the few fish that escaped when she was forced by Qin Qing to delete their contact information.

She only remembered that he was a pursuer of the original owner, but had already forgotten who he was exactly.

"Yes, I'm sorry..." Li Suimo choked up and apologized, "Can you come out and have a drink with me?"

Her voice was a little weak, without energy, as if she had suffered a great emotional blow.

"Okay," the other side quickly agreed.

Li Suimo whispered gratefully, "Thank you."

After hanging up the phone, Li Suimo called the spare tire number.