Chapter 13

"I've heard of this project before. It won't make the Li family lose their daughter," Li Suimo smiled self-deprecatingly, glancing at Gu Linxi, "Miss Gu, you'll regret it someday."

"Momo..." Qin Zhan reached out to stop her, but Li Suimo easily brushed him off, saying, "I'm leaving now. I'll officially start working at the company tomorrow."

Two women and a man, Gu Linxi was the rumored girlfriend brought back from W City, while the other was an engaged fiancée from childhood.

The assistant on the side watched the scene with excitement.

So cheesy! It's so cheesy!

It's just a pity that in cheesy dramas like this, strong-willed supporting female characters like Li Suimo are only supporting roles.

After leaving the office, there were pushing and rubbing sounds of clothes throughout the whole floor.

Li Suimo walked straight to the elevator without looking around, but she still caught sight of several people who didn't have time to sit properly.

News of her arrival at the company quickly spread, and many people were waiting to see her compete with Gu Linxi.

There were many rumors circulating within the company, and the director of the design department was also a savvy person.

He used the position-switching matter to test who was stronger between Li Suimo and Gu Linxi, and more importantly, to test Qin Zhan's attitude.

Li Suimo flicked her hair.

In her previous life, she was an orphan.

In this life, she didn't know what kind of life she would lead after the rush to get married was over. So she wanted to live a little more freely.

For example, like this, changing a trivial plot, it might hurt a bit and make her cough up blood, but it's worth it not to be suppressed.

Moreover, this is her bargaining chip, she treats it as capital and puts pressure on Qin Qing.

Fu Yanxiao and others were downstairs in the company and saw Li Suimo walk out and wave her arm, "Li Suimo!"

Li Suimo clenched her fist and dove into the back seat of the car.

Fu Yanxiao sighed, "Why are you sitting in the back? Are you treating me as your driver?"

On the 18th floor of the building, Qin Qing stood by the floor-to-ceiling window, her gaze following the car the size of a fingernail as it drove away.

She flicked the ashes of her cigarette with her slender fingers.

"Give me a piece of paper."

Fu Yanxiao grunted, "You have one right beside you."

Li Suimo took a piece of paper and wiped the red stains off her hand.

In the book, the plot for today was that she was caught by Gu Linxi and exposed the matter of getting close to Qin Zhan for the Li family, causing Qin Zhan to be cold-hearted towards the original owner.

Qin Qing, who was obsessed with her younger brother, seized an even more important project from the Li family.

If she did these things, not only would Qin Zhan dislike her, but Qin Qing would as well.

Li Suimo wiped off the blood and the dull pain in her chest gradually disappeared.

She must do fewer things like this in the future when Qin Qing would be able to protect her.

Otherwise, the female supporting character would be even more miserable.

....

On the other side, the bidding conference proceeded as planned.