Chapter 107: Surrender to your tenderness (6)

Qin Bay has been searched inside and out, but nobody was found.

After changing and washing, Liu Ruo sat on the bed staring at the floor in a daze.

Qin Yaohua, wearing pajamas, pulled the blanket over and lay down, also staring at the floor in a daze.

If Qin Qing didn't leave Qin Bay, then she could only be staying in one place with Li Suimo.

"I'm thinking that it would be great if Momo becomes my daughter-in-law. It's no different from marrying my daughter," Qin Yaohua suddenly said.

Liu Ruo snapped back to reality, snorted coldly, and turned her head to turn off the bedside lamp with a slap.

It rained heavily that night, and Fu Yanxiao spent the whole night reading the appointment letter of the new shareholder of the Qin Group and sent messages to Li Suimo frantically.

However, the messages seemed to have fallen on deaf ears.

The next day, Liu Ruo got up early and walked around the house.

Except for the annoying Gu Linxi, she did not see Li Suimo and Qin Qing.

"..."

"Ahem." Aunt Zhong coughed awkwardly and quickly turned her back to avoid Liu Ruo's gaze.

She didn't dare to say that Qin Qing had asked for two sets of new sheets last night and a roll of plastic wrap.

Young people have strong energy, which is understandable, but Qin Qing injured one hand...

Aunt Zhong, who was over fifty years old, blushed too.

She had worked in a wealthy family for decades and had seen a lot. Zhao Yi, for example, was a well-known lesbian, but she didn't expect Qin Qing to be the bottom. (Note: Who's bottom?. It's Li Suimo🤣)

"Aunt Zhong." Liu Ruo suddenly called out.

Aunt Zhong: "Yes."

Liu Ruo sat at the dining table and picked up the soup spoon with her long fingers, "Go wake those two up."

Aunt Zhong: "..."

When the door was knocked, Li Suimo was being pressed against the glass door of the bathroom by Qin Qing.

The sound of water covered Aunt Zhong's voice, and Li Suimo's lips were swollen from being sucked by Qin Qing.

The bathroom air was humid and chaotic.

Qin Qing swallowed with that fragrant tongue for a while and then went to lick Li Suimo's earlobes.

Li Suimo's back was covered with a thin layer of sweat, and her hand was against Qin Qing's shoulders, pushing softly and weakly, "No, don't kiss me."

Qin Qing responded with an "um" and promised before sealing her lips again.

"Umm..."

Aunt Zhong was an elderly person who was cautious, but since there was no sound in the room, she was curious.

She looked left and right, then pressed her ear against the crack of the door.

Qin Bay was an old house, and the soundproofing effect was not as good as that of a new house.

Faintly, it seemed like there was water sound.

They should have woken up.

Aunt Zhong: "Miss? Miss Li?"

The window at the end of the corridor was not closed, and a gust of wind blew two leaves, making Aunt Zhong shudder.

Aunt Zhong called a few more times, but it was too cold, so she rubbed her shoulders and went downstairs.