Chapter 66

"Don't cry. My heart feels like it's falling apart when you cry."

Li Suimo: "..."

"Ah!!!"

In the bedroom, Li Suimo covered her head with a blanket, exposing only her two big white legs, and rolled around on the bed with the blanket.

"My heart feels like it's falling apart..."

This voice, like a low sigh, kept playing in her mind.

Qin Qing's rapid breathing, Qin Qing's muffled breath, the undulating chest, and her tightly bound hands.

Whenever Li Suimo stopped, the voice kept repeating in her mind.

"Ah!!!", Li Suimo rolled back and forth.

Suddenly, Li Suimo kicked her legs and lay down on the bed.

She was tired of rolling and stopped for two seconds, but just those two seconds reminded her of the vivid and clear touch on her forehead...

"Ah--"

Li Suimo rolled around on the bed with the blanket, back and forth.

"Ah!"

"Thud!"

"..."

Living room:

Qin Qing was negotiating with the police.

She pressed her forehead and heard a loud noise from the bedroom.

Her first thought was, "What's wrong with Li Suimo?"

"She fell under the bed." Assistant Fang quickly explained.

She knew she was at fault for not settling Li Suimo down, so she was now being very attentive.

Assistant Fang directly stopped Qin Qing and said, "You're busy! I'll go check on Miss Li!"

Qin Qing: "..."

Assistant Fang ran into the room and turned back to Qin Qing, making an OK gesture with her hand.

Qin Qing frowned, but she had to take back the half step she had taken out and continue to talk to the police.

Li Suimo struggled to crawl up from the floor, and her face was all red.

She peered out, staring at the footsteps approaching the door.

It was the sound of high heels!

Li Suimo's heart instantly jumped to her throat!

"Miss Li?" Assistant Fang pushed the door open and entered. "Are you okay?"

It wasn't Qin Qing, so Li Suimo suddenly relaxed, lowered her head, and hit the smooth floor.

Assistant Fang: "Be careful with your head."

Li Suimo: "..."

Qin Qing looked into the room.

She had lost count of how many times she had wanted to throw down the police and the crowd of reporters outside and rush into the room where Li Suimo was.

But the stunned expression on the child's face today told her that the kiss was an unexpected shock.

Qin Qing closed her eyes and forced herself to listen to the police's broken English.

Li Suimo was sliding her tablet and staring, "The suite prices are so expensive?"

Assistant Fang said, "Yes, it's the peak summit ceremony today, so all expenses around here will be inflated."