Chapter 15

Qin Qing became a bit impatient.

She put down her glass, grabbed Li Suimo's chin with her hand, and squatted down to meet her gaze, "Did you read the bidding files and tell your dad?"

Li Suimo smiled, her tears still streaming down her face as she was inebriated, "No, I didn't."

The tears dropped onto Qin Qing's hand, and she pulled her hand away with a grimace.

She grabbed a tissue from the bedside table to wipe her hands and said expressionlessly, "If you want to enter the Qin family for money, give up on that idea now."

Her gaze was sharp, and Li Suimo couldn't help but shiver.

She couldn't keep pretending and begged for mercy, "I'm drunk...I want to sleep."

Qin Qing sneered, "Drunk? I thought you were faking it."

Li Suimo sniffled, "I'm not!"

Qin Qing rubbed her temples, squatted down, grabbed Li Suimo's clothes, lifted her up, and placed her on the bed. "Why are you crying again?"

Li Suimo was crying silently, tears streaming down like a waterfall. "Qin Zhan misunderstood me. I didn't read the bid files, and I didn't know it was the project my dad wanted to invest in. I just tripped and knocked over the documents. His assistant said I was peeking at the files."

She would cry after saying a few words, looking pitiful.

Qin Qing felt a bit helpless.

She was several years older than Li Suimo and Qin Zhan, and had been abroad for the past few years.

She had no time to care for Qin Zhan, let alone Li Suimo, his fiancee.

She got along with Li Suimo simply - if Qin Zhan liked her, she would greet her with a smile.

She didn't expect to hear the news that Li family's bid budget was exactly the same as Qin Zhan's plan.

And then she caught Li Suimo playing billiard with someone.

She thought Li Suimo probably wasn't as simple as she appeared, and she didn't want to bother with her.

She decided to teach her a lesson.

The result was that Li Suimo lost one ball after another, drank one cup after another, and was desperate.

She even called her brother in a sweet voice, hoping that Qin Zhan would come to save her.

In the end, she gave up, threw the billiard stick away, and took the Blue Paris drink initiative.

This turn of events was unexpected for Qin Qing.

The surrounding voices were too harsh. After all, she was the nominal daughter-in-law of the Qin family. Qin Qing went over to take her away, and the mocking voices stopped.

"Does Qin Zhan not like me anymore?"

Li Suimo murmured, and Qin Qing came back to her senses. "If he doesn't like you anymore, it's your own fault."

Li Suimo murmured as Qin Qing collected her thoughts, "If he doesn't like it, it's his own fault."

"......"

Qin Qing is really a brother-complex! Li Suimo gritted her teeth.

"Sister," she called softly, reaching out to tug on Qin Qing's sleeve. As she lifted her hand, her slender wrist was exposed. "I was wrong."

After seeing the person off, Li Suimo ran to the bathroom.

After taking the medicine, the red marks on her body had diminished significantly, and she felt much more sober. She was still wearing Qin Qing's gray suit, the hem of which hung down to the root of the thigh, making her legs look long and slender.