Chapter 91

The banquet is held in a five-star hotel, and from the decorations at the entrance, it looks like a Christmas night.

On Christmas Eve, the waiters are handing out apples at the entrance, and anyone passing by can take one. When Li Suimo walks past, someone hands her an apple, but the driver reaches out to stop her. Li Suimo waves him off and takes the apple.

Just before entering the door, Li Suimo makes a phone call. When Ji Wenjing doesn't answer, she immediately calls Qin Qing instead.

"Momo," Qin Qing answers lazily.

Li Suimo's first thought is that Qin Qing is drunk, but she quickly dismisses that idea and asks, "Where's my mom?"

"Aunt Ji isn't here," Qin Qing says.

"She's with my dad. She called me," Li Suimo replies.

The person on the phone laughs, and Li Suimo can feel her heart racing.

Qin Qing says, "I'll send someone to pick you up."

Li Suimo stares at the phone in shock, wondering what Qin Qing means by sending someone to pick her up.

As she looks up, a waiter opens the door and leads her inside, where she sees many well-dressed men and women.

Among them are people engaging in promiscuous behavior, indulging themselves in the corners.

Li Suimo is afraid that Qin Qing will send someone to take her to a room, so she is nervous and uneasy all the way until she reaches the third floor.

That's when she hears the argument between Ji Wenjing and Li Enzheng, with another woman crying in the background.

Li Suimo pushes the door open!

The sound goes from vague to clear.

"Li Enzheng, let's get a divorce," Ji Wenjing says weakly.

Li Enzheng sits on one side, his head drooping. He has a beautiful woman next to him, dressed elegantly.

Li Suimo's loud entrance startles Ji Wenjing, who turns to her and immediately bursts into tears, as if she has finally found someone to rely on. She hugs Li Suimo and silently sheds tears.

"Find a lawyer," Li Suimo says calmly.

Li Enzheng is stunned, and he looks up at his daughter. "Momo... Dad was drunk, and..."

The woman next to Li Enzheng immediately clings to him, calling him tenderly. Her voice is soft and sticky, like candy syrup.

Disgusting!

Li Suimo frowns, and throws the apple in her hand directly at the woman's face.

"Ah!"

The apple hits the woman's face perfectly, and juice splatters everywhere when it falls to the ground.

"My face!" The woman cries softly, covering her face and looking at Li Enzheng with tearful eyes.

"..."

"..."

Li Suimo should have been angry, but at this moment, she can't help but suppress a smile. Li Enzheng stares blankly at the woman's face for a moment before asking, "Your nose?"

The woman's face turns pale, and she immediately moves her hands from her face to her nose. Her prosthetic nose is crooked!

"Ah! My nose!!"

Ji Wenjing: "..."

The woman was shocked and lost her color, wailing and crying as she ran out, shouting that she needed to find a doctor. She alarmed half the floor as she went.