Chapter 23

"Where are we going?" Li Suimo chased after Qin Qing for a few steps and followed her into the elevator before realizing that Qin Qing wanted to take her upstairs.

Qin Qing said, "To change clothes."

Seeing that Qin Qing didn't seem to want to talk to her, Li Suimo's dryly replied with an "Oh."

Qin Qing couldn't sell herself out.

Li Suimo rubbed her chest, pressed her lips together, and tasted the sweet and bloody taste in her mouth.

She had vomited blood just now.

Fortunately, her makeup was thick today.

Apart from her eyes looking a bit dull, there was nothing unusual. However, her chest was aching, and she had difficulty breathing.

"Why do you look so pale?" Suddenly, Qin Qing asked.

Li Suimo raised her head in surprise.

In the mirror, her peach blossom eyes slanted upwards and glared at Qin Qing.

The two of them looked at each other in the mirror, and Li Suimo's heart beat faster.

She moved her lips and stuttered, "It's nothing, just my heart beating a bit fast."

Qin Qing furrowed her brows. "Because of me?"

Li Suimo put her hands behind her back, rubbing her palms together a few times.

She was afraid that Qin Qing would see something and muttered a vague "mm-hmm."

Qin Qing gave her a deep look and then turned away.

After entering the President's office, Qin Qing took her to the President's lounge.

The lounge was spacious and had a separate dressing room.

Li Suimo was a bit surprised that Qin Qing brought her here to change clothes. And it was to change Qin Qing's clothes?

Li Suimo: "..."

She didn't want to wear it.

It was pointless to fawn over someone.

Either she would be taken advantage of or be robbed!

She had just fought with Qin Zhan.

If Qin Qing didn't get angry or scold her, she must be hiding something and planning to get back at her in some other way!

Qin Qing appeared behind her with her arms crossed, calmly looking at Li Suimo. "Pick something to wear."

Li Suimo closed her eyes.

There were many styles of clothes in front of her, but most of them were suits or slightly business-like clothes.

They looked good, but to her, this variety of clothes was no different from prison clothes.

She picked for a while, and her fingertips finally landed on the lapel of a suit.

She traced it for a long time, overly concerned about Qin Qing behind her and thinking about how to refuse.

Suddenly, Qin Qing walked over and took the suit that Li Suimo was holding in her hand.

Their fingertips touched, and she felt an electric shock and pulled her hand back.

"If you like it, go change into it," she said.

Li Suimo hesitated. She didn't want to wear the stiff suit.

"You're a clean freak," Li Suimo shook her head and refused the suit, "And your suit won't fit me either."

Qin Qing teased, "After feeling up my suit, don't you like them?"