Chapter 11

The movie was very interesting, telling the story of a middle-aged man who traveled back in time and became his twenty-something self again.

It was a time of great opportunities, when everything was possible. He came from the future, and with a vision twenty years ahead of his time, he invested in real estate, started businesses, and met a supportive girlfriend who shared his dreams.

The ending was perfect, after all, he was still in his twenties and had the chance to fix all the regrets in his life, such as his deceased parents, betrayed friends, the car accident that took away his right leg, and a lifetime of being single.

There were many funny moments, such as when he was mistaken for a cult member and brought to the police station while trying to recruit others, being charged with hooliganism for flirting with the female lead, and feeling awkward when being intimate with her due to the age difference.

He also occasionally used modern internet slang and enjoyed drinking goji berry tea from a thermos designed for middle-aged men while dressed in his twenty-year-old body.

Li Suimo watched the movie with a smile, but she couldn't help pressing her lips together, and her smile never reached her eyes.

"Momo, is something on your mind?" Qin Zhan asked her when the movie ended.

Li Suimo smiled, looked up at him, and her eyes were as bright as the Milky Way. "I was thinking... the movie was great, we should invite Aunt Liu,   and Qin Qing to watch it together."

Qin Zhan was silent for two seconds, and then the car from Qin's family arrived.

He bent down to open the car door for Li Suimo, protecting her head with his hand, and said, "Momo, dating is between two people."

The car door closed gently, and Qin Zhan sat in the passenger seat.

Li Suimo was stunned for a moment, and as the car drove away from the cinema, she wanted to say something in response, but Qin Zhan's tone had returned to normal. "We can watch movies at home. Every day, the newest movies are delivered to the Qin family. If you want to watch, we can do it at home from now on."

Li Suimo pouted.

Qin's brother and sister were definitely cut from the same cloth.

Feelings cannot be faked.

She didn't love Qin Zhan, and no matter how much she pretended to be, it was no match for the complicated feelings she had for Gu Linxi in the future.

If the original owner were still here, this play might be easier to act out. After all, Li Suimo, who inherited the memories of the original owner, knew that the original owner did not dislike him.

Unfortunately, she was not here.

No matter how much Li Suimo pretended to be like her, she frequently made mistakes.

Qin Zhan was afraid that he had already figured out something.

She couldn't get into the play.

She was faced with a paper man who was destined to abandon her and couldn't give her everything.

It was all just a show.

She clenched her fists, her ten fingers digging into her palms.

If Qin Zhan found out that she was just playing along, the male lead would surely be pushed away by her in a disguised way.

But now, it was still early before the engagement time in the original book, and she had not yet gained the trust of the Qin family.

Qin Zhan didn't have to love her, but she couldn't let Qin Zhan and Gu Linxi develop before the Qin family agreed to their engagement.