Chapter 93

The next day, Li Suimo woke up refreshed and energized. She tidied up early in the morning and opened the door, only to find all her belongings and books neatly placed outside her dormitory.

Li Suimo brought her things back into the room and looked around. The hallway leading to the elevator was empty.

"..."

Li Suimo twitched her lips and went inside, then a few minutes later, she packed up her things and went to class.

Li Suimo was still a little nervous about Qin Qing's class. She had moved into Qin Qing's dormitory last night and was immediately dazzled by the luxurious room that looked like a gold mine.

As expected, she had been corrupted. Li Suimo repeatedly knocked her head, regretting that she had been so poor before. After more than half a year of debauchery, how did that precious and picky personality become engraved in her bones?

Li Suimo walked out of the teacher's dormitory building and walked a few hundred meters outside, where there were more and more people passing by. Li Suimo held her book tightly in her arms.

As her fingers tightened, many passersby secretly stared at her.

Li Suimo couldn't help but feel nervous. When she moved into Qin Qing's dormitory, it was at night and the snow was flying. There were almost no people in the campus during the winter. Shouldn't the news spread so quickly?

She thought about it, then raised her hand to smell her wrist. The perfume she habitually used was applied to her wrist and neck when she was washing up in the morning. She couldn't resist the urge to do so...

It shouldn't be just because of a bottle of perfume, right?

But the strange looks around her were ambiguous, teasing, and even making fun of her.

Li Suimo looked over, and those people with weird looks turned their eyes away, waiting for her to walk to the teaching building, where she met Yang Shuya and Fang Ting.

Fang Ting looked at her several times, trying to say something but stopping, and Li Suimo was slow to react.

"What's wrong?" Li Suimo asked.

Yang Shuya scoffed, "You don't know? Qin Qing didn't tell you?"

Li Suimo frowned, "Just say it."

Fang Ting said "The school is spreading rumors about Qin Qing..."

"Fang Ting," Yang Shuya glanced at her, and Fang Ting immediately fell silent.

If she didn't say anything, Li Suimo wouldn't ask. She had seen big things before, let alone Qin Qing.

Qin Qing wouldn't do anything that would harm her.

Outside the classroom, curious glances didn't decrease at all.

Li Suimo walked into the classroom, and a young man in his twenties looked at her across the podium, holding a roll call.

"Li Suimo?" The young man held the roster and checked off every student who entered.

Li Suimo hesitated and asked, "Where's Qin Qing?"

The young man pursed his thin lips and said, "Last night, Qin Qing said in the group chat that I would be replacing her for today's class. Did you not receive the message?"

Li Suimo was taken aback, and the conversation around her continued.

As the voices grew louder, someone joked, "The little princess didn't join our group!"

"She looks down on us!"

"Hahaha."

"The young teacher is so beautiful! She looks a bit like Li Suimo."