Chapter 30

Qin Qing furrowed her brows tightly, making Li Suimo feel uneasy.

She stood up straight, holding onto the door frame, while she resisted the urge to collapse and forced a smile, greeting Qin Qing, "Qin Qing."

Qin Qing's eyebrows were tightly pressed together as she coldly said, "Come here."

Li Suimo shuffled over and asked, "Are you here to see Qin Zhan? He's in the hospital ward."

"What is this?" Qin Qing ignored her attempt to change the subject, laying the consultation report in front of her.

The doctor's handwriting was almost illegible, but the two words "hemoptysis" were as glaring as neatly-written calligraphy.

Li Suimo joked, "The hospital doesn't use electronic medical records?"

"Shut up!" Qin Qing lifted a thin sheet of paper and slapped it on Li Suimo's head, asking, "Why did she have hemoptysis?"

Li Suimo coughed lightly, and Qin Qing snatched the test results from her hand.

"The test results are normal." Qin Qing looked at it for a moment before handing the sheet to Dr. Zhang.

Li Suimo smiled awkwardly, surprised that Qin Qing could read lab results.

The test results showed that all of Li Suimo's indicators were normal, and the doctor's tone became more cheerful, saying, "Then she should be fine!"

"Have the other doctors arrived yet?" Qin Qing interrupted immediately.

Dr. Zhang was startled and pushed up his glasses before saying quickly, "They'll be here soon."

Qin Qing nodded, "Arrange a thorough physical examination for her."

Li Suimo said, "It's already so late, I..."

Qin Qing said, "You don't have to go to the company tomorrow."

Li Suimo said, "..."

She might as well get the examination over with. What if she could really be cured?

Even if the probability was less than one in a thousand, Li Suimo still held a glimmer of hope.

Dr. Zhang was respectful to Qin Qing, while Li Suimo wandered aimlessly through various departments, only realizing she was exhausted when she changed into a short-sleeved shirt and shorts and lay down in a machine.

She suddenly remembered that the Qin family was involved in many industries, and wondered if this hospital was her privately-owned institution.

"Your vision, senses, and everything else seem fine, Miss Li looks very healthy." Dr. Zhang held a stack of test reports in his hand, while on the other side of the wall, Qin Qing's gaze was fixed on the figure lying flat inside.

"If there's really no problem, why did she cough up blood?"

Dr. Zhang also looked at the mischievous little girl lying down, "...Maybe she's lying, just to get her parents' attention, after all, she's still young."

Qin Qing was stunned, "Are you saying she's faking it?"

Dr. Zhang remained silent.

Qin Qing pursed her lips, then saw Li Suimo being pushed out of the machine by the doctor and waking up lazily, stretching her lazy waist.

"The test results will take half an hour," Dr. Zhang said.

Qin Qing nodded.

They had been lingering for two hours, so they didn't mind the time.