Chapter 67

Struggling for a while but unable to break free, Li Suimo held her breath and looked up at Qin Qing with all her might, saying, "There are mosquitoes."

Qin Qing sneered and then let her go.

Whether it was cockroaches or mosquitoes, the two had different thoughts but neither of them spoke about it.

Qin Qing asked, "What time is the flight?"

Li Suimo pursed her lips and replied, "Early tomorrow morning."

"The street scenes in H Country are nice, why not stay and have some fun?" Qin Qing asked.

Li Suimo replied, "I've had enough fun."

Qin Qing asked, "Are you scared?"

Li Suimo hesitated, not really scared but it was less fun to travel alone, and during the summit, there were few places to have fun.

Li Suimo was just idling around in H Country and wanted to go back first, but she had shamelessly followed Qin Qing here.

When Qin Qing let her go, she would return home, which seemed a bit unfair.

After holding her breath for a while, Li Suimo said, "Traveling alone isn't fun. It's better to go back and find Qin Zhan to have fun."

Qin Qing frowned and asked, "Do you want me to accompany you?"

Li Suimo suddenly felt her heart skip a beat.

She was a bit angry and really didn't know how Qin Qing had thought of this.

She repeated, "Go back and find Qin Zhan."

Qin Qing said, "Qin Zhan is with Gu Linxi."

Li Suimo replied, "..."

Qin Qing said, "Do you want to go out? A new movie has just been released in H Country. We can go to the premiere."

Li Suimo declined, "No, I'm not going."

Qin Qing nodded, walked around Li Suimo, and went to the living room to pour water to drink.

The silk nightgown wrapped around her seductive curves, and every move and gesture exuded charm.

Even the swaying hair ends were full of teasing meaning.

However, looking at Qin Qing's eyes, her peach blossom eyes seemed to be affectionate, but upon closer observation, one would notice that her eyes were cold and unemotional, without any ripples or waves.

Li Suimo rubbed her eyes and cursed herself for being a superficial person.

She had almost misunderstood Qin Qing's intention of wanting to hold her just now, and she was scared.

This person was like a smiling tiger in the book.

Was she trying to comfort her, or did she have another agenda? She couldn't figure it out.

Li Suimo walked over and asked half-jokingly, "Why didn't that little boy come on this business trip with you?"

Qin Qing coldly laughed, drank a glass of water, and said, "Who?"

"That boy," Li Suimo said, "your assistant's assistant."

Qin Qing coldly sneered, drank down the whole glass of water, and then said she was going to rest and no longer paid attention to Li Suimo.

Li Suimo said, "..."

Just as Li Suimo was standing in the living room, a tray of two glasses of milk was brought in by Assistant Fang.