Chapter 89

"Yang Shuya! Fang Ting!"

As soon as they arrived at the classroom, someone waved at them.

Fang Ting said, "Someone reserved seats for us?"

Following Fang Ting, Yang Shuya walked over and sneered, "Do you think it's for us?"

Indeed, as soon as they sat down, people around them gathered.

"Li Suimo is back, right?"

"She's alone? Did that someone else come back with her?"

"Who is that someone else?"

"Qin...Ah!"

"She went back to the dormitory yesterday?"

"How do you know?" Fang Ting asked.

Yang Shuya didn't care. She took out a book and placed it on the desk. "Is there still someone who doesn't know she's back?"

The news of Li Suimo's return was still prominently displayed in red on the campus forum.

This legendary girl who had gone from being eloped to engaged to her Sister's husband was truly irresistible to people's curiosity.

"How is she? I heard she was kicked out of her house."

"Will she be late for class? We have two minutes left."

"What's the matter? Are you still concerned about her?" Yang Shuya sneered.

Fang Ting was startled. "I, I'm not."

Surrounding people raised their eyebrows and took out notebooks and pens, glancing at Yang Shuya and Fang Ting.

"Oh! Has the professor arrived?"

"I heard it's a retired professor from Peking University who rubbed shoulders with the Nobel Prize winner."

"Really?" Someone sighed, "Why did I hear it's the one who hasn't finished his paper in over 30 years?"

"Hope he still has hair!"

"Hahaha!"

Everyone laughed and joked together.

As class time approached, the large auditorium had empty seats in the front row and was packed in the back row.

"I hate that we have to make up classes."

"What's the big deal about not graduating and applying to foreign universities..."

"Why isn't Li Suimo here yet?"

Fang Ting absentmindedly said, "Maybe she hasn't joined the makeup exam group or maybe she doesn't have a schedule."

"Why bother with that kind of person? She's shameless to have an affair with her Sister's husband!"

Li Suimo arrived at the classroom amidst such discussions.

She was still catching her breath as she immediately looked towards the podium.

The self-introduction on the monitor showed only a blurry photo of a gray-haired person, making it difficult to see their face.

Fortunately, the professor had not arrived yet.

The old scholar in his fifties or sixties must be the least fond of students being late.

Li Suimo pressed her chest and walked straight to the first row.

She sat down with her back to the crowd, and the classroom suddenly became like a drop of water splashing into a hot oil pan.