Chapter 52

The art school university of A City has a distinctive style, with ivy climbing up the walls in a winding and twisting manner.

Li Suimo leaned against the wall waiting for Fu Yanxiao to finish using the restroom.

It was quiet here, and many people were watching the performance in the venue.

After Qin Qing finished her speech, she disappeared.

Fu Yanxiao found the performance boring and pulled her out.

"Are you feeling better?" Li Suimo asked in a soft voice.

Fu Yanxiao's muffled voice came from inside, "In a bit..."

Li Suimo had nothing to do, so she took out her notebook from her bag to continue drawing.

As a creative person, inspiration was necessary, and she couldn't afford to lose her touch.

If you don't move for a long time, your hands can get rusty.

Recently, besides doing serious work, Li Suimo had started drawing something on a whim.

She flipped open her notebook and, holding her pen, began to sketch the unfinished drawing.

Li Suimo paused, her pen resting on her chin as she remembered Qin Qing's demeanor.

That woman, with her picturesque looks, charming posture, and naturally cold expression blended with a gentle expression in her eyes when she smiled or didn't smile.

Qin Qing was like two different people when she smiled and when she didn't.

Li Suimo: "..."

After once again marveling at Qin Qing's unparalleled beauty, Li Suimo pressed the automatic pen tip and was about to start drawing when footsteps were heard beside her.

Qin Qing and a group of school leaders were walking together.

Although most of the professors had either a bald head or a big belly, they still had an academic flavor and temperament, and some art teachers were dressed fashionably and had good looks.

Among these people, Qin Qing was the most eye-catching.

Li Suimo saw her at a glance and quickly closed her notebook, hiding it behind her back.

From Qin Qing's position, the young girl had her hands behind her back and was looking up with a cute and obedient appearance.

Li Suimo had a small face, and compared to the lush green ivy, she didn't know which one was more bright and charming.

"Sister Qin Qing!" Li Suimo called out.

Qin Qing nodded her head.

"Momo!" the head teacher called out to Li Suimo. "Haven't seen you in a few months, you've grown even more beautiful!"

Li Suimo smiled and greeted the head teacher and the principal.

No matter how many years have passed, running into teachers outside of the classroom is always an awkward thing, especially with Qin Qing around.

Li Suimo hoped these people would leave quickly.

A professor suddenly stopped Li Suimo and said, "Li Suimo, have you prepared for your graduation project?"

Li Suimo: "..."

... Graduation was still a year away, was there a need to be in such a rush?

"Not yet, isn't it still early?" Li Suimo rubbed her nose.

The professor looked at her and asked, "Have you decided on a theme?"

Li Suimo's hand holding the notebook tightened behind her back.