Chapter 21

The seafood was already prepared, steamed in a pot and ready to be eaten with the special sauce.

Li Suimo was not good at cooking and only knew how to make simple home-cooked dishes. She randomly stir-fried a few dishes and then ordered a bunch of food from the nearby five-star hotel.

The dishes were delivered right to the door, just as the seafood and dishes were coming out of the pot.

After three rounds of drinks in the living room, Zhao Yi and Fu Yanxiao brought some girls who they chatted happily with, and even got close with the female celebrity, their shoulders touching intimately.

Li Suimo took off her apron and looked suspiciously at Zhao Yi, then called out to Fu Yanxiao on the balcony.

Fu Yanxiao turned around and called out to Qin Qing, "Sister Qin Qing, let's eat."

The sun had set, and the view from the balcony was beautiful, facing the lakeside and overlooking the landscape of the district and the sea.

Li Suimo really liked this house.

The salesperson had said that the few floors with the best view had already been sold, but there were still the top three floors of the building, with high ceilings, a private swimming pool, and a rooftop garden.

It would cost over a hundred million to buy it.

Li Suimo was very tempted, but after inquiring about the price, she gave up with a painful heart.

Behind Qin Qing was the shimmering lake, further away was the Yuejiang Bridge connecting District A and District B of the city, and even further were the silhouettes of tall buildings stacked together.

The only bright and visible thing was Qin Qing's facial features.

That person stood on the balcony, seeming to have no intention of moving unless Li Suimo invited her.

Fu Yanxiao walked to the French window and called out to Qin Qing again.

Qin Qing lifted her eyelids.

Li Suimo said, "Let's eat."

Zhao Yi laughed, "Why are you so awkward?"

"Mind your own business."

Qin Qing supported her skirt and sat down next to Li Suimo.

Li Suimo took the bowl and chopsticks she handed over, first giving them to Fu Yanxiao, who then passed them to Qin Qing.

Next were the others, and finally Zhao Yi.

Zhao Yi exclaimed, "Is my bowl different from yours?"

Li Suimo pursed her lips, "We ran out of bowls."

"Oh," Zhao Yi glanced meaningfully at Qin Qing, "not only did you take my seat, but you also took my bowl."

Qin Qing's long and fair fingers held the chopsticks and picked at the dishes in the plate, not giving Zhao Yi any attention.

After dinner, apart from Qin Qing, Zhao Yi, and Fu Yanxiao, a few girls went to take selfies near the balcony.

Li Suimo's purpose for treating them today had been achieved.

She had to let everyone know about her moving out of Qin Bay.

"When posting on Moments, remember to block my mom," Li Suimo reminded a few people.

The plastic sisters pushed and teased each other, laughing with Li Suimo.

"Did you fight with Qin Zhan?"